Sussy 😏

Sonics pov: > "w-wha-" i whispered as I looked around to see I was in a dark room. I tried to move only to realize I was tied to a chair, I start to panic as I hear the door creak open. There I see monokuma standing in the doorway, "hello, kitten~" I blushed softly at his statement. "M-Monokuma?..." he smirked and walked over to me, "don't worry sonic, I won't hurt you~" at this point my face was bright red. "I- I thought you hated hedgehogs.." I looked away from him blushing. "Heh, not you kitten~" he walked behind the chair and untied me,  "I've always had feelings for you, in fact I'm obsessed with you~" he tilted my face up so I was looking at him and gave me a passionate kiss. "M-Monokuma I-" he french kissed me cutting me off. I close my eyes and kiss him back. He then picks me up and pins my against the wall still kissing me. "May I continue kitten?~" I blushed and said yes. He then slid his fat cock into my tight ass and began pounding at a fast pace. "A-AHH~" I was screaming with pleasure as he pushed in and out of me. "Shhh, junko might hear us~" I tried to be quiet but I couldn't help but moan, the feeling of his fat balls hitting my ass cheeks felt great. "M-MONOKUMA IM GONNA-" I screamed with pleasure as we both came, he set me down and I wobbled a bit. "Heh, your so cute kitten~" I looked away and blushed. He tilted my head up and kissed me, "ready for round 2?~"