es hora de nadar

Juzos POV:

ITS SI TIHGHT AROUnD MY DICK AND ASS IM LITERALLY GONNA SCREAM EhELP

third person:

umm..... guess juzo is in abit of a situation... well time to go and swim! fun time! woop woop!

Kyosukes POV:

since the fucker who's writing this didn't put in what I'm wearing as a swimsuit, I'm wearing a black floral swimuit.

anyways. back to the beach it's lovely. Sakakura seems to hate his swimsuit still. 

"mehehehehdu" yukizome laughed chuckled cackled or whatever the fuck this is

"Yukizome, what are you doing?" she was obviously trying to push me into the water.

"youre heavy munakata i give up!" yukizome said as she was turning around

"ok"

"SIKe hoe you really thought i would give up THAT easily no bitch get into that mother fucking water" 

Somehow, she managed to push me in.

i was soaking wet. because it's water. what else would i be? smoking hot? well i mean i am but you know what i mean.

juzos POV:

I just witnessed Yukizome pushing Munakata into the water. That was interesting. I should get in too, everyone is so why not.

we played with soem beach balls they went everywhere. so cool!!' 

hey, maybe this isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

never fucking mind. 

turns out once i got out of the water everyoen could se my ass cheeks

(this is so funny to me lo siento)

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. i'm probably a blushing mess. what if Munakata saw? nahh just kill me again please. 

speak of the devil, Munakata is right here. 

"Hey Sakakura."

"Oh hi Munakata."

"I just wanted to say that you have nice ass cheeks." then walked away to talk to Yukizome.

.

.

.

.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

WELL AT LEAST HE COMPLEMENTED ME??

erm.... 

Kyosukes POV:

yep I did that hoes! 😎😎😎