Pretty Boy

(Warning: this chapter will contain violence and rape, if you are very concerned or upset you may skip this chapter)

Lucas's PoV:

It's been a month since everyone got rid of LoveAlarm. No one has seen or heard from Jacob but now Mark won't talk to me, I know I messed up but he has to understand that what Jacob did was wrong, he can't just take him when he pleases, Mark is my boyfriend and I love him, he helped me when I needed him most.
------------------------------------------------------
(Flashback)
"He will never be a lover" it's like he was so used to it. I couldn't watch this anymore the lads and I all walked over to the lonely boy and I yelled at the gits

"BACK THE HELL OFF" I yelled at everyone soon they all went quiet, all the girls looked at us like love-struck birds, I wasn't really interested "Hi I'm Mark Lee" I explained and man did I think this brunette was handsome.

He smiled at me and I asked "mind if we join you?" He looked up at Taeyong and Baekhyun then replied "not at all it would be nice for me to have someone to talk to, by the way I'm Lucas Wong, Jackson's cousin you all work with him and his fiance, Mark Tuan" we all sat down. Soon enough all of us were talking and getting to know this handsome boy.

(End of flashback)

------------------------------------------------------
"MARK" I yelled his name but he didn't answer me so I messaged him

My Teddy ❤️x

Mark? Please talk to me
I'm srry
Read: 19:52pm

I sighed and before I put my phone down it went off

My Teddy ❤️x

Lucas, I just want to be left alone, my best friend left the country because of you, you know what it's over between us.

I couldn't believe it, he left me I didn't know what to do, I left my cousin's building in tears, after running to my house and going inside I heard a knock, when I went to go answer it I saw it was Jacob.

End of Lucas's PoV

Jacob's PoV:

I was getting ready for work when I got a text message from mark

Mark 😈x

There, I do it, I broke up with him, please don't hurt him, I still love him

Oh Mark you are so dumb,
you think I won't hurt him,
Poor sweet, innocent Mark
I never keep promises, bye

NO JACOB PLEASE DON'T HURT LUCAS
Delivered

I went round to Lucas's house and knocked on his door, he opened it "poor Lucas all alone" I pushed him inside and let myself in. I dragged him into his room and started getting violent.

End of Jacob's PoV

Author's PoV:

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Lucas screamed he just laughed and Pushed the brunette onto the bed "HEY GET OFF ME" Lucas pushed him off and got his phone.