Any other day?

Alex made her way through the schools blue double doors, she catches a whiff of the school cafeteria food smelling a hint of syrup. She looks around at the tables seeing many students with pancakes and sausages on their plate, she licks her lips and enters the cafeteria kitchen area. Grabbing a tray she picks up two pancakes along with two sausages joining her plate then grabbing a container of syrup. She picked up plastic silverware which contained a fork and knife. She had the choice between water and apple juice choosing a the apple juice Ofcourse, Walking out of the school kitchen she sees an opened seat slowly heading towards it.

When she reaches the seat she sits her tray down attempting to take off her backpack, but before she could her backpack is yanked causing her to crash to the floor. She closes her eyes shut as she's following slowly opening them to see Becky ringfold, Becky began snickering as she picked up a sausage off Alex's plate and tossing it on them.

"Hey everyone! Miss piggy is eating off the floor again"

Alex's face begins turns red as she feels her eyes began to sting, that's when Alex heard a soothing deep voice with some sterness to it.

"Becky, leave the damn girl alone you've got no reason to do that, are you obsessed with the girl or sum?"

Becky re-directed her attention to her older, taller brother. Her brother had golden brown hair and shimmering blue eyes. The tears began to dry on Alex's face as they turn their eyes back to Becky who was giving a pissed looked she rolled her eyes. She proceeded to grab the syrup off of Alex plate and opening it. Her brother put one finger up pointing it at her giving the classic "Test me if you want to" That obviously didn't faze Becky as she the syrup on me.

"Does miss piggy want syrup with that?"

"BECKY WHAT THE FUCK!"

Alex POV

I groan in annoyance, Becky smirked and walked off her tushie swaying as she did. People where laughing and pointing at me, some people even taking pictures. Her brother helped me up causing his hand to get sticky in the process. I sigh and shake my head grabbing the ends of my shirt and slightly pulling them up looking down seeing the mess. My eyes began to sting again as I try to run away but a hand grabs me, it turn my head see Chris soft blue eyes looking straight at me.

"Hey, you're name is Alex right? Sorry about my sister I don't know why she's doing this to you"

"Y-yea, thanks for defending me. I really appreciate it"

"Hey it's no problem, sometimes my sister doesn't know when to stop. People are afraid to stand up to her because for the 'power' she holds"

     I give a slight smile and laugh agreeing with him. We stand there for a moment facing each other before he began walking why keeping ahold of my hand. We head outside to the recess area and walk across it heading to the councilor's office. I keep staring at him my heart skipping beats, his touch was so gentle. We walk into the councilor's office and she's sitting there with papers. He lets go of my hand and winks at me, I smile blushing heavily as he leaves closing the door behind him.

"Hey Alex, see you've got a crush on the big guy himself"

     I snap my head to the councilor and shake it, denying my real feelings. I walk up to her and clear my through.

"Well the 'big guys' sister poured syrup on me. Do you have a shirt I can change into?"

     The councilor stands up and walks to a dresser, it has many clothes in all sizes. She pulls one out having a bunny on it, I didn't complain even if it was embarrassing and take it. She hands me a sack to put my sticky shirt in.

"Thank you Miss heart"

"No problem darling, and come to me if this gets to our of hand. I'm not afraid of some little wannabe"

"No...I assure you we don't need to go there, but thank you for your concern"

     I say leaving her room and making my way to the school bathroom. I see Chris on my way there and he waves and smiles at me, I blush as a couple of his friends began nudging and winking at him. I giggle and go to the bathroom, when I open the door there's a wall separating the stalls from the door so there won't be any surprises. I make my way around the wall and freeze when I see Becky. She smirks and looks at me and I slowly take a step back in fear, something made her freeze. She processed to flick me on the nose and leave

     I sigh letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding and go into a stall, taking off my shirt. The cold air hit my stomach making me shudder as I slip on the bunny shirt putting the sticky shirt in the bag and then in my bag. I leave the stall and wash my hands drying them off with paper towels and made my way out do the bathroom to see Chris I jump in shock and he smiles slipping me a note and running off. I look down at the note slightly squinting my eyes as I read it aloud to myself

"Meet me at my house at - - - - Oak drive"

     I quickly get excited putting the note in my pocket and rushing to class, I couldn't wait to leave school. I was so damn excited I wasn't even thinking straight.

After school

I rush out the school building and make my way home, bursting though my front door not stopping to say hello to my younger sister. I go to my room and take off what im currently wearing and throw on a jean skirt with a black t-shirt. I take the note out of my old pants pocket and put it in my jeans while I apply lipstick on popping a breath mint in my mouth. I fly down the stairs waving to my sister who was stuffing noodles in her mouth. I run out the front door slamming it.

Becky's POV

I sit on my bed with nothing but some underwear on, my brother wasn't going to be home until 10:45pm so I could freeball. I walk down stairs in the kitchen and look through the cabinets. I grab a box of crackers and then make my way back up stairs. Some time passes when I hear a knock on the door, I thought it was my brother seeing as sometimes he likes to pop in to grab thinks like water and food. So I kept the door unlocked. I take a cracker from the box and lay on my bed with the door cracked. I put the cracker over my mouth and open my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I see the door fly open and I see an excited Alex. We stand/lay there for a couple of minutes looking at each other. I noticed her eyes finding their way to my breast multiple times as her eyes got red. I feel my own face get red as I close my mouth shooting you balling up my fist and yelling.

"Alex...what...the...fuck..."

==========================

As you can tell I'm kind of rushing things, basically this story isn't for the straight, sorry. What you are currently reading has already happened. Chapter 2 (well most of it) will be in the present.