Chapter 2

"Marry me if you really want my forgiveness." Jungkook was having problems talking but still he kept his words in front of Mark. He had hope in his eyes. He got up and walked towards Hoseok "Hyung! Please, tell him to marry me. I really love him hyung. I can't see him with someone else. I know I am being pathetic right now but it hurts. Please!" Jungkook sobbed. He was hiding his face in his brother's chest and both of his palms clutched his shirt.

Everyone was standing there shocked. Bogum couldn't believe his ears. Hoseok saw his baby Jungkookie crying in his arms. Jungkook was hurt and he was showing it. He knew everything is fucked up now. Jungkook is truly in love with that bastard. He was going to tell everything to Jungkook about Mark when he heard Mark's next words.

"Okay Jungkookie, I will marry you. We will marry, now please don't cry." Mark made his way towards Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook was shocked with two others. They didn't expect this. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears.

"Really Mark? Will you marry me?" Jungkook again asked, not  believing his ears. "Yes Jungkookie I will marry you." Mark answered him after kissing his forehead.

"Hyung! You heard that right? My Mark is ready to marry me" Jungkook was beaming in happiness. He couldn't control his emotions and burst out crying. He took Mark's hand in his and ran towards the terrace to spend some alone time with him. He was indeed happy. His classes still have 30 minutes to start and he got plenty of time to spend with his boyfriend aka soon to be husband.

"Everything is ruined now, Gummie. Everything is ruined." Hoseok sat on the bench with a loud thud. He wasn't in his straight mind. He started to shake his head. "No, this can't happen." Hoseok took his head in his hand, tears started to flow from his eyes.

Bogum sat beside Hoseok with teary eyes and pulled him towards him "Hobi, shhh please don't cry. We still have time, we can do something." Bogum caressed Hoseok's head and was patting his back.

"Didn't you see Jungkook? He was so happy. I can't. He is my baby Jungkookie. I want the best for him. I can't see him crying over a random bastard." Hoseok can't decide what he should do. He doesn't want to ruin Jungkook's happiness but he can't let Jungkook marry that guy. He is confused, confused to the core.

"Shush! Hobi, everything will be fine. Our Jungkookie will be fine." Bogum let his tears fall from his eyes. He can't see Jungkook destroying his life. He is afraid, afraid of the future.
____

They were sitting on the terrace. Jungkook was between Mark's leg and his back pressing on Mark's well built chest. He was playing with Mark's fingers.

"Mark, when will we get married?" Jungkook asked, tilting to his right. He is happy that finally he is going to have his love for forever.

"Whenever you want Jungkookie" He said with a smile on his face. Only he knows what he is planning right now.

"Really? Then I will talk to my parents soon." Jungkook squealed hard. He doesn't believe that his dream is coming true after so many prayers. He always asked for love from God and he is getting it.

But the question is, Is he really getting the true love?

"Yes, take permission so I can make you mine for forever." Mark caressed his lover's head. 'Do you really think Jungkook, I will marry you. I hate you, I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I hate how you are pampered by your family. I hate how you have a happy life. No I don't have any grudge from you or your family but I can't see your smile. It irks me. I will destroy you, I swear to God, you will be scared of love. I will show everyone how I destroyed Jeon's son who was always pampered. You won't be able to love anyone.You will be scared of the word 'love'. You always prayed for true love, right? Guess what? You won't be getting any love at least in this life' Mark thought with a smirk.