Chapter 13

TW: Panic/anxiety attacks! Not proofread

It was the next, Sunday, and Taehyung took leave from his work 'cause he wanted some rest. He recently released his album and all the promotions made him tired. He is having a concert in Daegu next month. From tomorrow he will prepare for that.

He was in deep sleep cause of medicines with Yeontan on his chest. Jungkook woke up and tidied his bed. He then freshened up and took a bath. He went inside the walking closet and closed it without disturbing Taehyung's sleep.

He wore a hoodie with wide-leg jeans and did his makeup and came out of the closet. He walked towards the window and removed the curtain for sunrays to lighten up the whole room. He then turned around and saw Taehyung squeezing his eyes shut.

He stood there and watched Taehyung without any movement. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and sat down on the couch. He had messy hair and a pout on his lips, he was holding Yeontan carefully in his hand who snuggled in his tummy.

He was kind of processing his surroundings when last night's memories hit him. His breath hitched and looked towards the bed which was empty and then his eyes fell on the body standing near the window.

He just looked at the pretty face of his husband. Fuck! Is Jungkook this beautiful?

He just stared at him just the way Jungkook was staring back at him. Doe eyes, juicy lips and now Taehyung is falling again in love with him.

Jungkook broke eye contact and looked around. He coughed a little and went outside the room. He exhaled the breath he was holding for the past few minutes.

He hurriedly stepped down and went inside the kitchen. He needs to have his breakfast 'cause he has pending lectures to complete.

Taehyung smiled "Such a fool you are! Can't even be upset with him for a day" He slapped his side head and got up. He put Yeontan on the bed and covered him with a blanket and then went to have his bath.

Jungkook was standing in front of the kitchen counter cutting vegetables when he started to overthink. His hands started to shake and his heartbeat fastened.

He was having an anxiety attack. It had happened to him a few times and every time they were severe.

Tears started to fall when he couldn't comprehend his surroundings. His body shook and started shivering.

He stand down on the floor and rubbed his chest. He felt like getting choked, his eyes were able to see nothing but darkness.

He was slowly getting engulfed in the darkness when he heard Taehyung's voice.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said.

Taehyung was getting down after washing his face when he heard heavy breathing. He looked up and saw Jungkook sitting on the floor.

He rushed towards him and held his upper body. He patted his cheeks and said "Baby? Jungkook, keep your eyes open. I am here!"

He rubbed his back while assuring him and got up taking him in his arms. He made him lie down on the couch and rushed towards the fridge.

He took out some ice and kept it in a huge bowl and poured some water. He took it to Jungkook.

He then sat beside Jungkook and started rubbing his hands. "Kook! Keep your eyes open okay? Nothing happened I am here. Please" He said while hugging him tightly.

"Will you be able to dil your face in the water?" He asked while rubbing his back.

"Yes," Jungkook murmured.