⪦[CHAPTER 4]⪧

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"is there a way to not get exposed and at the same time, save Osamu" Yuma ask but suddenly someone said "there is..." then Yuma look at that person and

it was....

Yuma look at the person voice and it was Kira "Kira!?" Yuma is shock even replica since they didint notice him and while running away to go at the place where Mikumo is, but what Replica also notice is that Kira is just like walking as if they are not running.

"What do you mean?" Yuma ask.
"Don't worry i got yah" Kira answered while smiling looking at Yuma and replica.

Meanwhile at Mikumo~

While Mikumo is facing one of the mole mods he got stabbed right into his chest, because of it damage's his Trion body got destroyed and that cause his Trigger to off. then suddenly the mole mod is about to kill Mikumo but Kira and Yuma was there and Mikumo trigger it got on Kira hands then while Yuma put a shield in front of them, to protect them.

"Trigger on" Kira said.
"Kira!" Mikumo shouts while still shock since Kira use his trigger.
"Sorry Mikumo" Kira said not looking at Mikumo and Yuma, Yuma then goes on Mikumo te help him.

"I'm borrowing your trigger for a bit then" Kira smiling.

"Trigger Activation, Transfer to battle body mode. Invokers body scan. Battle body's creation. Main weapon deployment. Trigger Activated"

"Well, shall we start" Kira said while holding the weapon. Mikumo got shock looking at Kira since he use the trigger, while Yuma is just watching.

"No way, don't tell me you... You'll fight!?" Mikumo said.
"Yeah Kira said this is the only way so that i they can't found out since i cant just use my Trigger. but i don't know if Kira knows how to fight" Yuma said looking at Kira.
"That's also the reason!?" Mikumo said but suddenly he remember something
"Wait!, This trigger you can't use it! you'll die" Mikumo shout.