Kissing ass (Clone Gunman)

Abigail POV:
I sat down at my table and start to finish every single project I never did. "Alright let's see...ok coffee trends...Let's just bring back dalgona.

Hours later with my work finished, me and the task force started to get to work to make the office seem less like a hell hole. Reagan entered with Brett just as I finished polishing the glass table "Hey guys good news!-" "Reagan! I'm ahead of all my deadlines and so I started tiding up. It's true what they say, meth really is the Adderall or cocaines!" Andre squeaked in fake excitement.

"And I had my makeup team whip up a little youth serum for your skin." Gigi said as she spattered cream onto her face "Wow! I look like after photo!" Reagan said inspected herself herself in the mirror.

"I have a new ascetic! It would fit you perfectly!" I showed her a drawing of a concept sketch. "Oh, not bad." She comments. "Reagan!" Myc pushed me out of the way "Hey, so I've been doing some soul search recently. And-" "You mean searching for a soul?" Reagan asked

"Eat my ass bitch!-is what the old Myc would have said." He hesitated "But the new My. Says "Oh Captain! My Captain!" I rolled my eyes. What a suck up.

"And I resolved the Israeli-Palestine conflict.!" Glenn coughed "But uh I could put it back if you want."

Brett pulled her to the side "What's going on?" She scoffed "They think they're getting fired so their buttering us up.

She turned back at us as we laughed awkwardly. She turned back around to talk to Brett and I couldn't hear the rest. "What are they talking about?" I mutter to Andre

"Guys, we've decided to fire-" before he could Finnish the sentence Reagan cut him off "Nobody yet! So many factors..." they turned around again.

"We're fucked."