chapter one

Yn'sP.O.V

Since you have last heard from me and chresanto about a year ago he was in a coma, I had my beautiful baby boy and girl and we got married I know we we're finally were we wanted to be after going through so much together but lately chresanto seems off he comes home late, never tells me where he is going and he comes home with stacks of cash on a daily basis I don't want to be that nagging wife but I can't help but wonder where he gets all that money from. It was about 2am I finally got chresanto Jr. And Christina to sleep they are 1 years old and since they started to walk to have been in everything no...since they started to crawl they have been in everything I was about to go back to sleep when I got that call, Chresanto got shot at that moment it was like everything stopped I couldn't move, my throat was getting dry and I didn't know whether to just rush to the hospital or go to his moms. I called Trinity and asked her if I can bring the twins over at such a short notice since she lives 2 doors down she walked over to get them. I thanked her and made my way to the hospital as I was driving I couldn't help but think of the last time he was shot, that was the most depressing time of my life especially since I was pregnant, what if he dies who will help me with chresanto Jr and Christina, who will be that father figure in they're life, how will I explain to them that there dad got shot over whatever the fuck he was doing tonight. It all started with that one phone call that changed everything.

I have a new story out called " Something about you" you guys should check it out.