Chapter Four

Elijah in mm.

Yn's p.o.v

When I got home I put on my pj's and waited for roc to come home this nigga thinks I'm playin with him, it was about 3am when he got home he came under the covers thinking I was there when I wasn't it was my pillows I turned on the light "you have some explaining to do" I said crossing my arms "what are you talking about?" "Oh chresanto don't play dumb I was at that house tonight, I seen the man who gave you a gun, I seen the girl hugging you up I even heard the conversation when the guy told you me and my children have to go, you didn't even say no when he said if killing us is your only option of getting ready of us then so be it....all I want to know is who the fuck are they and don't lie to me chresanto" you said getting in his face "okay fine the man you seen his name is Elijah he is like the boss or whatever you want to call him, I work for him and that girl is his daughter she has been in love with me since I met her so here is the deal I owe Elijah for saving my life when I was younger as a result to me owing him I have to kill people just like the old days......and I have to pretend to like his daughter cause if I don't he will kill everybody I love before he gets what he wants, I am not going to kill you but I do need you to take the kids with you somewhere safe out of this town and just remember this one thing he is always watching.....so there you have it that is the reason I have to lie to you about where I am" you sat there dumbfounded about what he just said "so your telling me that either way we can all die" "yes...baby I'm sorry I didn't mean for all of this to happen" he said grabbing your hand "don't touch me...how am I suppose to explain this to my family" "that's the point you don't explain it because anybody that finds out can die so your going to tell your family you and the kids are going on a vacation for a little while...I'm just trying to protect you because soon he will be after you too" he said looking into your eyes " anything else you have to tell me?" You said with a croak in your voice " no but you need to leave in the next 24 hours before he starts killing your family members, Elijah is trying to protect you too, that is why he said you need to leave his boss wants you that is why Elijah has to obey the commands of killing your family members but if you don't leave he isn't going to have much of a choice.." You stared at roc your eyes red and puffy from crying you can't believe your have to hide from whoever elijahs boss is....you had so many questions but your main question ,was why now ? Why when you and roc are already married and have kids together and possibly another one on the way it was all to much for you and deep down you knew it was hurting roc more than it hurt you.