𝐓𝐖𝐎

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

ㅤㅤㅤThe sun shone as the air is filled with chatters, before a whistle was heard, coming from the coach herself. "Take five!" She shouted, "I've got water!" Moka remarked, before giving out the water bottles to the club members. 

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ne, Moka - chan, can I have a bottle too?~" [Name] joked around, "Oh, sorry [Name] - kun, I don't have enough." The shorter girl replied. "Pfft, I was joking anyway. I have my own... Come to think of it, where is it?-" The male sweat dropped, "It's at your bag, [Name]." "Oh right, ehehe.."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Also, who are those people? Are they here to watch them practice?" The [H. Color] male asked, confused. "No, they're here for Aoyama." Miwa answered, "Huh? Who's Aayamaa?" The two girls was too stunned to speak.

ㅤㅤㅤIs he being serious right now? He doesn't know who Aoyama is? The handsome yet germaphobe soccer genius? Either [Name] is ignorant to his surroundings or actually knows him but forgot who he is.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You see that guy?" The brunette coach pointed at the male who's wiping his sweat with his towel, "Mhm? What's with him?" Miwa CANNOT believe what she's hearing right now. "He's Aoyama. He's the newest player here." She explained, "Ooh, okay."

ㅤㅤㅤ"..." "..." "Can I have my water now? I'm thirsty."

⋆。゚☁️ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

ㅤㅤㅤA yawn was heard coming from the [H. Color] male as he continues to flip around the famous manga, 'The Way Of The Househusband'. "Have you heard? If you smell Aoyama's towel, your wish will come true!" 'I'm sorry what.' [Name] couldn't believe what he heard, smelling Aayuma's towel will make your wish come true?!

ㅤㅤㅤ'I mean, I do wish for that I can stand the cold when winter comes.. I always have to use extra layers it's annoying..' The forgetful male sweat dropped, 'But smelling Uuyoma's towel is WAAYYY over the line! I wouldn't do that! I bet it smells nasty! Plus it's wet from sweats! Ewww!' [Name] was super grossed out, but at least he has Tatsu the hot malewife.

ㅤㅤㅤThe next day came by like a flash, as [Name] is currently doing his shift at a restaurant. The male plopped his head to the counter, exhausted already. "When will my shift end.." "You just came by ten minutes ago." "Oh right."