Chapter 5: I feel like I'm floating

Uraraka POV

After Deku finished yet his second dreamy song performance in 24 hours, I was lost for words. He must have written that himself! I decided to ask, "Wow Deku, did you write that?"

"Well... yes... I've spent a lot of time writing music because it is something I am really passionate about other than becoming a great hero." He responded and explained a little bit.

"Well, you can explain more at breakfast, because someone is hungry!" Momo realised, looking at Eri.

"Huuuuungryyyyyyy" The horned 7 year old agreed.

As we took the elevator down to the first floor/ common room, I thought about all the things Deku does that I find amazing. The music thing was something new! When the elevator doors opened, we saw everyone's heads turn our way. "Well? Did anyone fuck?" Bakugo badgered, forcing Todoroki to put his hands over Eri's ears. 

"No swearing Kacchan! Not around Eri!" Deku chided, scared that Eri might repeat those words in front of Aizawa, and then the four of the 5th floor sharers would get in trouble. "And to answer your question, not exactly..." the greenette trailed off, noticing the death glare Todoroki and Momo were giving him.

"Ahhh, so Icy-Hot and Ponytail hooked up I see..." Bakugo mused, causing the two receivers of the comment to blush beet-red.

"Well not technically. I was cold and Todoroki noticed, so he gave me a hug and it just ended up like that for the rest of the night I guess..." Momo explained, making everyone's hearts feel a little bit more fulfilled with the TodoMomo scenario in their head (hehe). "B-but that doesn't mean we are together!!" Momo confirmed, getting some groans from some of her class mates. She noticed Todoroki's head droop slightly. "U-unless you like me Todoroki-chan..." to which Todoroki's head snapped up, he grabbed Momo's arm, and ran out of the room with her. Well we know what's gonna happen there.

"Nothing to see here folks, go on with your life." Deku diverted. I looked at him and thought how hot he loo- wait, am I floating? I feel like I'm floating... Oh yeah, that's my quirk. Whoops. 

A/n

sorry for the short chapter and for the almost week between uploads.

Next one may or may no be longer.

Peace mfs

-Foz