[ 4 ]

"a-ah it's nothing" gowon said.

Hours later, chaeyoung accompanied gowon outside "bye" chaeyoung said, she was about to go inside when she sees gowon's mom scolding gowon. Chaeyoung approaches them "what did gowon do? Why are you scolding her?" Chaeyoung asked "i told her that after 50 minutes come back but she didn't" gowon's mom said "that's enough maybe she just misses me and mina" chaeyoung said "mama I don't want them" gowon mumbled "I'll talk to gowon for a moment" Chaeyoung said and takes gowon.

They go back inside and sits at the couch "where's eomma?" Gowon asked and mina comes and sits beside them "what happened?" Mina asked "mom is scolding me" gowon said "why?" Mina asked and chaeyoung tells everything "come here baby" mina said and gowon sits at her lap "why didn't you told us?" Mina asked "I'm scared" gowon said "it's ok" mina said and kiss gowon's cheek.

"What happened to you eomma?" Gowon asked and mina looks at chaeyoung "do you really want to know?" Chaeyoung asked and gowon nodded "I'm pregnant" mina said "eh?" Gowon asked "it means that me and your mama will have a baby!" Mina said "woah" gowon said that made chaeyoung laughs.

"Wae?" Gowon asked "nothing" chaeyoung said "eomma mama please take me back, I don't want to be with them" gowon said and pouts, mina looks at chaeyoung "I'll talk to your mom" chaeyoung said and go outside.

"Where's gowon?" Mrs park asked "we are taking her back" Chaeyoung said "no!" Mrs park shouted "no or yes we are taking gowon back!" Chaeyoung shouted back and go inside, she sits beside mina "what happened?" Gowon asked "I told her that we are taking you back" chaeyoung said "yey!" Gowon smiles also mina "now you're happy" mina said and pats gowon's head.

Next day, gowon wakes up and go down "goodmorning mama" she said and rubs her eyes "goodmorning" chaeyoung said "where's eomma?" She asked "still sleeping" gowon said and sits at the chair in the dining table.

"Gowon-ahh I'm done but eat first hm I'll check eomma" chaeyoung said and put gowon's food on the table "ne" gowon said and chaeyoung go to their room, she sits at the bed "where's mina?" She asked herself.

She went to the bathroom and see mina almost vomit "love!" Chaeyoung almost shouted and mina wipes her mouth "you scared me" mina said and looks at chaeyoung "are you ok?" Chaeyoung asked and approaches mina "is this even normal?" Mina asked "I don't know, let's go to the hospital?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Where's gowon?" Mina asked "she's eating" Chaeyoung said and mina nodded "come let's eat" chaeyoung said and they go down. "Goodmorning" gowon said and continues to eat.

3 hours later "love let's go" chaeyoung said "where are you two going?" Gowon asked "to the hospital baby" mina said "uhm ok" gowon said "wait us here hm, if someone knocks don't open the door" chaeyoung said and gowon nodded "bye" mina and chaeyoung leaves.

They both go to the car and mina starts to worry "hey you good?" Chaeyoung asked "yeah I'm just worry, what if something happens to our baby?" Mina asked "hey don't think about that things" chaeyoung said and starts to drive.

Few minutes later, they arrived and go to the doctor.

The doctor checked mina "the baby is good" the doctor said "but it is normal that I'm nausea?" Mina asked "yes that's normal you can also experience headache or dizziness" the doctor said "don't get tired or stressed" the doctor added and Michaeng nodded "thank you doc" Chaeyoung said and go to the car with mina.