Chapter 1

"Wake up! Hurry up and move your lazy ass now!" The Soldiers woke the Inhumans by hitting the bar of their cells really hard, including Y/N's cells. Still half asleep, he carried by his mom to leave their cell and go to the cafeteria.

While walking there Y/N noticed that someone is missing from their group so he decided to ask his mom about it.

"Eomma" little Y/N call his mom.

"Yes Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Where is Uncle Jinhyuk? I haven't see him since last night. I'm worried of him Eomma"

"H-he's fine Y/N, you don't have to worry. They're currently treating his wounds that's why we haven't see him since last night. Don't worry ok" she stutter at the start but quickly calm herself so that Y/N don't get suspicious of it.

"Ne Eomma" Y/N being the innocent kid he is. Immediately believe what his mother said and just shrugs it off immediately and focus. He then starts focus on eating his food until he saw the person he has been looking for since earlier "oh eomma it's uncle Jinhyuk. Uncle Jinhyuk!! Over here, come come I'm waiting for you" Y/N excitedly wave his hands to notify the Jinhyuk guy.

If you guys Wondering who is this Jinhyuk guy. Han Jinhyuk is one of the inmate in Y/N and Jieun's cell. He's someoen on the 30s just like Jieun. He's one of the strongest and the most respected guy among the Inhumans who are trapped here. His ability is to control darkness into any kind of form.

"Yo boy full of energy as usual I see. That's good to see, you must slept very well last night" he said to Y/N while ruffling Y/N's hair.

"I did. Eomma hugged me very tightly last night, I feel at ease because of her"

"Really?? I wish she hugs me like that too. I need someone to protect me too"

"Nooo Eomma is mine only. Uncle Jinhyuk shoo shoo and beside uncle Jinhyuk is strong too, you don't need someone to protect you" Y/N said to Jinhyuk while shooing him away while still being clingy to his mother. This cute behaviour from him makes Jieun and Jinhyuk giggles.

"Well It's true that I'm strong but you're stronger than me boy. Even with those things you'll still able to beat me easily"

"But my power is out of control. I can hurt you and Eomma with it. I'm afraid of myself" Jinhyuk notice the sadness in Y/N's voice. He immediately go to him and gives him an assuring pats on Y/N's head.

"Boy don't need to be afraid. If you can't control your power then you have us to help you. What you need to do now is to learn how your power work ok"

"Ne"

"Hey Jinhyuk-ah can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure. Wait here ok, be a good boy, finish your food and don't go anywhere. Understand?" Jinhyuk said to Y/N.

"Neee~" Jinhyuk give a final pats on YN's head before following Jieun to go to one secluded corner of the cafeteria.

"What's the matter Jieun?"

"Where have you been all night long? D-don't tell me they did it to you Jinhyuk" Jieun ask him. The worries she feels right now is clearly visible on her face.

"I'm fine hahaha don't worry Jieun. Just like Y/N said I'm str- *cough* *cough*" Jinhyuk can't continue his words because he suddenly starts coughing and bloods coming out from his mouth. He immediately fall on his knees.

"Y-ya are you ok Jinhuk? Oh gosh the bloods is too many, we need to tr-" Jieun was going to get help when Jinhyuk grab her hand, preventing her from going.

"You know we can't Jieun. There's no use ok *cough*"

"B-but if I ask maybe we can"

"You can't, not even you can Jieun. Don't worry I'm alright. I already promised Y/N I'll stay with him, so this is not enough to beat me. You should worry more about Y/N actually Jieun"