Jay, Evan and Scp- #8200

Scp- #8200

(The Rake)

Object Class- Euclid

Scp- #8200 is approximately 6' tall, but seen crouching. Humanoid Pale, greyish skin 2 slightly larger than human eyes No nose Mouth that is smaller than human, but when provoked or attacked, opens freely on a hinge down to the neckline, showing hundreds of dull, but not blunt teeth. Also has incredibly sharp claws, which is why it was dubbed 'The Rake'.

Scp- #8200 containment procedures. Scp- #8200 is to be kept in a 12 ft by 12ft by 12ft room made from concrete as to not let the SCP break containment.

Scp- #8200-01

(Sam)

Object Class- Safe

Scp- #8200 is a 10 year old boy who was scratched by Scp- #8200 after escaping a medical facility in Northport, Alabama. He was found in the middle of Rosswood Park by Alex Kraile a MtF agent who had been hunting for Scp- #8200. Scp- #8200-01 has since lost all memories leading up to the event and the memory of the incident has been extremely nerve racking and causes the child to shut down Scp- #8200-01 has large scratches over his left eye which had to be surgically removed leaving the kid half-blind.

Scp- #8200-02

(Alex Koval)

Object Class- Euclid

Was brought in by Field Researcher Vincent Everyman. Scp- #8200-02 had large scratches in his arm similar to that of Scp- #8200-01. Luckily for Scp- #8200-02 he remembers the event fully and arm had fully healed after the incident.

\/ Story Starts Here \/

(Jay pov)

I walked into Scp- #8200-01's room. The small child curled in a corner of the room.
"Hello. I'm Dr. Merrick I'm here to ask you a few questions"

"And I'm gonna tell you the same thing. I don't remember anything" the child said.

"Nothing about the attack more just general questions. Like what your name is and how old you are" I said.

"It's all in my file"

"Can we please just get the interview over with"

"Fine"

I stood up and brought SCP- #8200- 01 to another room with a table. Setting up a voice recorder.

"Now than what is your full name and age?" I asked.

"Sam... and I'm 10"

"Sam I asked for your full name"

"I don't remember it"

"That's alright no pressure"

"Really?"

"Of course why would I pressure you"

"That's what the other doctors do"

"Well I'm not going to. Now than Sam could you describe what happened after the attack"

"Yes. A person wearing this heavy looking armour found me and brought me here after that I was questioned about what happened and when I said I couldn't remember... Well idk what they did I just blanked out next thing I know I wake up in there"

"How long have you been here Sam"

"3 months"

"Alright thank you Sam I think this interview is over I'm going to lead you back to your room now"

(Evan pov- 18:40/6:40 pm)

"Hello there Alex I'm here to interview you about your encounter with SCP- #8200 other wise known as the Rake"

"That thing..."

I nodded. Alex showed me a scar on his arm.

"You're very lucky you know"

"How so"

"SCP- #8200- 01 became half blind due to the Rake. Apparently he was on the brink of death with how much blood he lost... Awake but not quite"

"Is he okay?! SCP- #8200- 01 I mean"

"He's fine now half blind but fine"

"How old?"

"Last I checked he was 10 two weeks ago. We don't know when his birthday is"

"Damn"

I sighed.

"Anyway this is about you not him"

"Right I'm Alex Kov-"

"I know your name Alex"

"Of course- Dr. Jennings" he said looking at my name tag.

"Please it's Evan"

"Alright Evan"

"Now what could you tell us"

"The creature was a pasty white and crawled over to me on all fours causing the scar on my arm"

"Is that all"

"Yes"

"Alright I have to go meet up with Dr. Merrick now anyway"

(Jay pov- 18:51)

"Hey Evan you get anything new out of Alex"

"Nope. You"

"Nothing not like I could even if I wanted to I hate making kids sad"

"You didn't even try did you"

"I did"

Than a researcher came up and told me that Dr. Wright wanted to talk with me"

(Oohhh I wonder what's going to happen)