Please don't I'll miss you

* Amane x reader

* Fluffy and angst

* fem reader abused 

*  Manga references 

* this is dated right before Amane died

* sorry I'll try to do a fluffy one next time

* If you are triggered by suicidal thoughts, drug addicts and abuse don't read. If you like my fluffy stuff read those instead.

~~~~

Y/N ran down the hall to find Amane Yugi.  She had tears streaming down her face knowing what he'll do.

Amane was bullied and abused for years on end. Every day his thoughts clouded his mind and scars kept appearing. The only thing that was stopping him was Y/N, his best friend. She was keeping him from doing it, killing himself.

She finally got there. He was at the window ready to do it.

" AMANE DON'T DO IT !" Y/N screamed with tears flowing.

" And Why shouldn't I There's nothing for me here," Amane said with calmness.

"There are lots here for you," Y/N yelled with a sob.

" My brother abused me in every way, My parents are always gone I am good for nothing and nobody loves me. They all hate even you, you just are here because you don't want any else to die. You'd rather hang out with the other girls, You hate me." Amane sighed.

" Why Amane..." Y/N cried.

He got off the window seal and looked at Y/N. He pulled a dirty old rock and put it in her hand.

" Here it's a moon rock, people say it's not real but I think it is and those people can laugh at me but They're just jealous. I don't have a Will but I want to give you this. It makes Me want to do things I will never do so I want to give this to you." Amane said with just a couple of tears.

He walked up back up to the window.

"Anything else?" Amane asked.

" Do you know how hard it is to wake up in the morning without you? I see all the scars that I got from the night before cause my parents a drunk drug addicts. Then I hear them yelling in the kitchen. I get my clothes and make sure that they have sleeves. I skip making and eating breakfast cause I'm scared. Then I go to school with a fake smile on my face and the only reason I do it well and even make it real is because of you."  Y/N cried even more.

" Well, I'll see you in heaven cause I know for sure you're going, my angel." Amane cracked a little flirt and jumped.

Y/N quickly ran over and grabbed his foot. Her tears getting the Yugi twin's face.

" AMANE I'M NT LETTING YOU DO IT. I'LL MISS YOU TOO MUCH AND NOT EVERYONE HATES YOU. IT'S SO SELFISH TO SAY THAT WHEN THE PERSON WHO PERSONALLY LOVES YOU AND JUST SAVED YOU!" Y/N screamed.

" You love me," Amane said starting to cry.

" MORE THAN LIFE ITS SELF," Y/N sobbed.

" I love you too." Amane smiled.

Y/N pulled him up. Then he kissed her.

" Why did you do that," Y/N questioned.

" Well you saved my life and you love me so... what's a better treatment ?" Amane stated in his rarely seen flirty side.

" Well thank you, but we need to think of a better way to get out of this life," Y/N said thinking.

" What if we run away."

~~~~

It took a couple of weeks but the teens finally got a plan and ran. They were so happy the first three years Amane worked at a local shop, while Y/N stayed at their camp ( someplace In the woods) making it better. Once they were Sixteen they got enough money to buy a car and a trailer. Amane and Y/N traveled around Japan doing what they love the most star gazing. They lived a happy simple life with no more evil parents or brothers.