photo shoot

*Fluffy

* Mitsuba x reader

* fem reader

~~~~

Y/N looked out the window to see her ghostly boyfriend taking pictures in the snow. She was in a trance looking at his pink hair as snowflakes fell on it.

" Y/N L/N, Please focus." The  Tsuchigomori yellled.

Y/N snapped out of her trance. The class was snickering at her.

" Yes, Sensi," Y/N said sounding like she just woke up.

" Please focus and the rest of you, quiet down." The Sensi snapped.

The class settled down afraid of the spider-like sensi.

" Okay class I know It's almost Christmas break but we need to focus." Tsuchigomori sighed. Y/N though he always hated teaching.

" Okay In the history - ." The teacher started to say but then...

BRRRRRIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG

All of the students started getting up and walking out. While others screamed and threw their papers into the air. It was officially Christmas break.

" Now students please study we have a quiz coming up so please study, the great moon landing." Tsuchigomori almost had to scream to get it over the teens.

Y/N ran out of the classroom, into the outside she wasn't prepared for the weather. Once she was out there she found him taking pictures of a bird in a nest. Snow was already all over the grass making a cold white blanket.Y/N started to shiver.

" How can you stay in the cold like this." Y/N shivering.

" Because I'm dead, I'm always cold," Mitsuba said snapping a shot.

"That's fair, I guess." Y/N still shivered.

"You should have brought a coat," Mitsuba said turning around to see her.

" Ya, I know," Y/N muttered.

hen Mitsuba turned around and his eyes sparkled at his girl.

" Finally found it, Y/N."

" What?"

" My muse, You have been what I've needed to look for. I needed a centerpiece all this time, your brilliant." Mitsuba said amazed.

Y/N blushed a little then said.

" I thought I was the cute one." Y/N pouted cutely.

" Nope I'm the cute one, You can be anything you want but cute," Mitsuba answered.

They both giggled over each other.

" Hey, back to what I was saying can we have a photo shoot?" Mitsuba asked.

" Yes, I love it." Y/N beamed.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to stand over there Okay," Mitsuba said very at the moment. He pointed to the confession tree.

Y/N stood there. She was so beautiful in the snow as flakes of it fell. Mitsuba snapped a few shots and kept complimenting her on how gorgeous she was in the snow. They both loved every second of it like they loved each other. 

" Hey, can I request a photo?" Y/N supposed.

" Sure darling~" 

Y/N laughed.

She grabbed the camera from the ghost boy. Y/N put it up into a selfie position and pulled him into the shot.

" You don't want me in your shot, Mitsuba started, I'll ruin it," Mitsuba said out of the blue.

" I want you in everything because I love you, plus you're the star of the shoot." Y/N comforted.

" Really?"

" Ya, stare up at the camera it's about to go off in three seconds," 

They both looked up at the camera. Then once a millisecond Y/N kissed her lover on the cheek before the camera clicked. Mitsuba didn't have any time to react until the photo was complete. Then he became a blushy face.

" Y/N!?!?! why did you do that!" Mitsuba yelled cutely with blush.

" Because I love you and you need to get used to that," Y/N said.

" W-well."

" You are the cute one, anyway I'm going to miss you over Christmas break." Y/N cheered.

Then the picture was printed out of his camera. Y/N pulled it out and shook it till you could see the picture.

" Look at us, Anyway I got to get home It's six-o-clock and my parents are probably worried sick." Y/N declared,

She gave back the camera and kept the photo, She started to walk away in the snow until...

" I love you." Said the pink-haired boy with the truth.

Y/N turned her shoulder.

" I love you too." Y/N smiled.