Chapter One.

It was a beautiful day at the sea, and Arby was laying on deck, watching Captain Sid, running around doing different things, just like cleaning, fixing and replying to other 'shippers', meanwhile Arby was just silent, doing nothing. He was eating for his first order for Captain Sid.

The sun stroke down at the small team of two Pirate's, Arby sighed and smiled. The tale of the sun rising down at them, would make them both face something that would make them both extremely happy in their life.

"What are you waiting for? Is it enough if I just feed and water you and you think it's enough? I have to get payback! Now go clean the deck before I throw you off this ship!" demanded a mad, Sid.

"Of course, Captain, Sid, Sir," said Arby.

The little pup got out of his relaxing spot, he went over and grabbed the groomers. The hunk was already filled with water. Arby started to clean the decks, meanwhile Captain Sid, creating another plan to manipulate Sea Patrol.

"Meanwhile, what is Captain, Sid, Sir plans about? Is there something, little Arby could help you with?" the Dutch dog asked.

"You'll just mess things up as usual. There is no use for that," said Captain Sid, "If there was something I'd need you to do–... there's you continue to clean and not brother your captain's deep thoughts and plans."

"I– Of course.." said Arby.

——

Zuma drove his hovercraft over the open sea, with all of his friends laughing. They was riding on a small boat behind.

"Evewything good behind thewe?" asked Zuma.

"Heck yeah, it's going great, Zu! Continue with this!" shouted Chase.

"Haha, alwight!"

Zuma sped up the hovercraft and the laughs filled his heartbeats. This was what he was supposed to do, make all of his friends laugh, smile and enjoy time at the beach.

"Alwight. Let's add a bweak, I'm stawting to get tiwed of dwiving," said Zuma.

"Alrighty, let's get back to shore then," said Chase.

——

Arby watched the pups play, not far away and sighed. Jealously fell over his whole body, the German Shepard, wasn't supposed to be out on the sea, just like how the Labrador, Zuma is. If there's something Arby learnt is that loving someone, what gender it is, isn't anything wrong.

It's just different from what others expect it to be, and a little bit hard of admitting. Otherwise it's just as fine.

"Earth to Arby! You're awake, you silly?! Continue with cleaning!" shouted Captain Sid.

"Of course, Captain Sid, Sir," said Arby.

He continued grooming in deeper mood. He wasn't happy with the thoughts of his love life, was spending time with someone else than himself.

The morning had already been hard, and he seriously didn't need this damage to it either.

"I'm done cleaning, Captain Sid, Sir," said Arby, "What else can I do for you, Sir?"

"You can go downstairs and not bother me anymore," said Captain Sid.

"O– of course, Captain," said Arby.

—— 9 PM ——

Evening came, and Arby wasn't still wanted upstairs. He was laying down, on his old trashy bed. He sighed and rolled over on his back. His small crotch was showing, but nothing else.

He held his paws in the air, fake walking.

"If there is something I want to do is, joining the PAW Patrol team.. nothing else could keep me happy, from tears," said Arby, almost whispering.

"Excuse me?! Do you want to join the PAW Patrol?! I knew you weren't what I thought you were, when I firstly picked you up from the beach that evening! If you want to join our worst enemies, then fine do. Don't come back at me when they backstab you!" roared a mad, Captain Sid.

Arby flinched a bit, and turned back on his stomach. He faced the mad red haired boy.

"Y–You didn't hear anything of that, r–right, S–Sir?" asked Arby, sacredly.

"Every single word. If you want to leave, then fine! I didn't adopt you because I wanted you, I just did because you was alone and I needed someone to groom and clean for me. Constantly obeying me," said Captain Sid.

"I– I'm so sorry, Capt–."

"– Doesn't matter to me, if you're leaving, you're leaving without me," said Captain Sid.

—— 10 PM ——

Zuma was drizzling around over the sea, for night time patrol. On his pad was Ryder connected.

"Wyder, I found something, no– someone!" claimed Zuma.

"Get the person/animal back to The Lookout, alright?" said Ryder, "We'll do a check on it with Marshall there."

Zuma nodded.

——

Zuma and Ryder finally came back to Lookout, and Marshall stood ready with his ambulance tack. They put the pup down, happening to be Arby and left him with Marshall.

"What– what's going on..?" asked Arby, shakily.

"Don't worry, you're safe. But what happened between you and Sid? He would never kick you out, would he?" asked Marshall.

"Uhm.. no.. unless he finds someone more piratery, of course. Otherwise I don't think, but this might been my cause," said Arby, shyly.

"Yeah? What's that?" asked Marshall.

"I– I've always wanted to be apart of your team. You seem so kind to each other, caring and would always protect another one of them.. if– if there's a chance of joining– I'd gladly take it," explained Arby.

"Yeah? Well, firstly there's a few tests you have to take before even trying to get to the team," said Marshall, "Since all major spots is already taken, I mean."

"Major?" asked Arby.

"Yeah, just like; Police, Firefighter, Construction, Eco, Flight, Water Pup, all of that," said Marshall.

"So.. Zuma's one of the major roles?!" asked Arby excited.

Marshall nodded and barked out his X-ray.

"What're you doing, Marshall?" asked Arby.

"Checking your sculpt if there's any damages," said Marshall.

Arby nodded and continued to stare up in the ceiling. It was filled with stickers for the hurt person/pup to watch meanwhile being checked on or just having drive back to the lookout.

"Everything seems to be pretty good. You're just fine,"said Marshall.

"Thanks for checking me, Mr. Marshall," said Arby.

"Just call me Marshall. If you could, wait for me to get Ryder and see what he thinks if you should go back to Sid today or wait," said Marshall.

——

This– was something I guess.

Haha! 🍌