Chapter 2: I trust you.

Avi PoV:
What we are doing Ballroom or Latin!! There is a problem there is only one girl in this group... Kirstie. Esther said it was for tour so she couldn't be involved. She may be talked into giving it a shot, however I doubt that she will be. I wonder if Kirstie is worried about this as well?

Kirstie PoV:
I pulled on my black leggings with an Aztec print on either side and an oversized top over a crop. It felt like old times I wonder if it would come back to me? I had done tap however I had never done ballroom. Hang on! I'm the only girl and there are four guys. How is this going to work for tour? I'll have to ask Esther about this.

"Hey Esther. I have a question, how is ballroom and Latin going to work for tour are we going to be bouncing me around in between the boys? Or are they going to do it a different way?"

"Well only you and Avi are going to do Ballroom and Latin the other boys are doing Jazz." She said with fear in her voice.

"What so we are paired up and they aren't." When I said this I swear I was trying to make it sound like I was confused and upset, however I was actually jumping for joy inside. I was able to dance with Avi and also I was with AVI!.

Avi PoV:
I decided to go down and talk to Jenevieve. She never seemed to talk much and also she was always driving constantly. I walked down the front when I heard Kirstie and Esther talking. Kirstie looked like she was trying to hide her excitement and also was trying to hide whatever they were saying. Anyway the journey to the front of the bus continued. I passed by the queens and they were huddled up in each other's arms asleep. Oh how I wanted to get them in sleep wars but I didn't, I can be nice. Kevin was jamming away on Beyoncé in his own little world and to be honest I loved listening to it and I wish that I could play. One day Avi, one day. I finally made it to the front of the bus where Jenevieve was surprised to see me. "Hey, I was wondering if I could chill with you up here?."
"Sure! It's nice to have some company, usually Kirstie is up here or even Kevin." she seemed to blush a bit at the last word. Everyone knew that she had a little crush on Kevin and he did as well I will have to get them to talk soon. I sat up there talking with Jen for what felt like 3-4 hours however it was only about 20 mins in reality. I decided to ask her if she was also dancing. "Are you going to be treading the floorboards with us? We will need more girls?"

"Umm avi how do I tell you, only you and Kirstie are doing ballroom the rest are doing jazz I think Esther said. I didn't tell you ok so act surprised." she said with such a solemn face compared to about 30 seconds before.

"I'll do that Jen don't worry. you didn't answer the question anyway. Are you giving it a go?" I said trying not to break inside.

"Haha yeah I'm helping with the boys I used to dance and I know the professional that's instructing." she seemed much happier and giggly since I reasoned my question.

Kirstie PoV:
"We're here! We're here!" I was so happy to get there. I saw a giant dance studio appear over a hill that the bus was slowly going up. Suddenly Esther stepped up and addressed the bus.

"Ok guys so I may have deceived you with who is dancing what. Only Avi and Kirstie are dancing ballroom. The rest of you are going with Jen and doing jazz."

Kevin seemed to jump up like he was about to take out Esther to get to the studio. What's up with him. Anyway, Avi doesn't seem surprised that we are the only ones that are dancing together. I wonder if Esther told him. Anyway I am just so excited to dance.

We entered the studio and were met by three people I assumed were the instructors. They introduced themselves as Emma, Sharna and Valentin. Sharna suddenly spoke in a strong Australian accent and said;
"Can I please have Avriel and Kirstin please follow me and Val."

Avi quickly cam over to me and lead me into the room where Sharna and Val had headed in. As soon as we walked into the mirror lined studio he said, "Please call me Avi and this is Kirstie" he still had an arm around my waist and I didn't mind at all. I felt secure in his arms and I didn't care what it looked like.

"Ok so we are going to start with some lifts. Are you guys ok with that?" Val asked in a super strong Ukrainian accent. He spun Sharna around and lifted her up onto his shoulder with no effort at all. I must have looked like I had seen a ghost as Avi turned to me kissed me on the cheek and asked;

"Do you trust me Kirst?"

"Of course I do. I trust you." as I kissed his cheek back.

Sharna then spoke; "Ok let's get this Argentine tango lift practised and then we can get to the romance and passion."