Chapter 5: Should We?

Kirstie:

I had hit him hard but why did he kiss my chest? My lips I was expecting but my chest no. I know that it would have hurt and when he said that he would be ready to perform it.... hang on PERFORM IT!! TO THE BOYS!!! Oh shit.... they don't know that we are together... I need to talk to him about this. "Hey Sharna, Val we will meet you in the studio next door in a minute. I just need to talk to Avi." How am I supposed to ask him this... will we show them the full routine? God Maldonado grow some guts! I walk to him and quietly say; "Sorry babe that was hard but one why the kiss and two how are we going to... you know finish this routine without making it obvious that we are together?"

Avi:

She was nervous when she spoke but she had a point. The boys as well as Esther and Jen didn't know that we were together. I leant down and kissed her again "Its ok babe maybe not the kiss at the end maybe just the intention to kiss you. Then slap me. Its ok it was kind of sexy when you hit me." Shit! Kaplan you idiot! oh well she may as well know that I loved it. "Lets go babe. We will see what happens as it goes."

Kirstie:

"Its ok babe maybe not the kiss at the end maybe just the intention to kiss you. Then slap me. Its ok it was kind of sexy when you hit me." Hang on what! He found it sexy? He found me sexy? I smirk a little feeling my crooked smile enlarge then I felt his lips upon mine. It felt right, how could he not just kiss me at the end? I want to take control. He wants me to have the intention to kiss him? I'll do just that but maybe, just maybe I may go further. I link my arm around his and feel his strong arms pressing against my body. I never want to let this go, never let him go.
We walk to the studio where Scomiche were huddled together periscoping and one half of Meat and Potatoes is jamming in. When we walked in I dropped Avi's arm from around me so that it wouldn't be weird and the surprise would be kept until the dance. I went over and bombed the periscope while Avi went to Kevin and started messing with him. Suddenly the people I didn't want to see walked in and I knew that this was going to be reality very soon.