CHAPTER 6: CONSPIRACY 1

CHAPTER 6 : CONSPIRACY 1

No one plans to fail...

Jerry Naphtali reclined on his super comfy chair spinning it around to grab a drink. He stretched his hands and got the cup of water on the small desk adjacent to his desk. His body felt rigid after hours of researching and compilations so he drank the water and stood up to stretch.

His boss and elder brother Elliot Naphtali after seeing Tex meet up with the same girl more than thrice was convinced that Tex was making a move. Unlike other cases where they just sat down and observed he wanted them to move along with Tex, maybe even faster. Now if he didn't know Tex he would just say that his big bro was being paranoid. However, he knew Tex. He knew the kid that went over to Recruit's base to get a particular file that was supposed to be confidential and how because he got caught he ended up raiding the entire base's information; a huge loss to them.

He could also remember clearly when Elliot suspected he would make a move. After a mysterious kid suddenly raids Recruit's base, for three months nothing was heard of him. Then suddenly Tyler's facility that was seized by Elliot got raided too. Some specific briefcases were stolen. He escaped again and now he was meeting up with some pretty interesting people in this plot; a girl and a boy.

He was instructed to make research and compile results and that's what he had been working on. Now from this he had learnt that the girl was Tracy Altacker and the boy Nathaniel Smith.

Tracy was the only daughter of Engineer Andrew Altacker and also granddaughter to Mr. William Trenwood. Both are CEOs of big companies (The Lyroid Group and Stream-point Ventures) and at first it seemed Tracy was like his financial backing. But more than that, she was in a strategic web between her father buying some resources from the Fraction Agency and using it for some secret projects and selling his works to Recruit. Also her grandfather just asked for the Fraction Agency's help to transport some kids to space for training. It may not look shady but he has booked for three large ships, two with a capacity of 6000 people constructed by The Fraction Agency and one cargo ship. This is much more than the amount of youth's he is training. What does he needs a cargo ship for? Besides the cargo ship is from Techride. Tracy seems to know little of this and Tex got her onboard to use her as his own device of control in her father and grandfather's plans. She knew little of this.

Nathaniel Smith was exposed to Recruit's recent plans and he wanted to stop them. He saw Tex in the plans and thought he could work with him. Also, some years back Nathaniel Grandparents got saved by Tracy's father while on a confidential space project. They were sent to space by The Fraction Agency with NASA's cooperation but their whole outer space base exploded. Tex suspects fowl play and he probably agreed to help Nathaniel to probably get info on this.

The only confusing part was Tex himself. One year before he raided the Recruit's base he suddenly knew about Recruit and sent Elliot an e-mail stating a wide compilation of the Fraction Agency and Recruit's associations. He also threatened Elliot telling him he knew his plans and was going to stop him. Elliot tried to look for him but throughout that year Tex seemed to disappear and now he was back and on the move. Elliot had all rights to be paranoid!

Jerry went to see his brother in his office. They were in an underwater base in the Atlantic Ocean. Right now, he saw Elliot worried.

"What do you have for me?" Elliot asked.

"See this compilation." Jerry replied showing him the file. It consisted of relevant images, videos, texts, transactions and accounts he gathered as info on Tex and his crew.

Elliot took an hour or so going through it analyzing some key points and noting some stuff. Jerry took his brother lunch pack and ate its content while waiting patiently for his brother to be done.