|Chapter 0| A Spirit You Say?

|| 5 Year's Later ||

May: 17, 20XX

Time|10:36 AM

Around this Time Me and Penny are Working in the Studio, I just Finish the Whole Manga "Demon Slayer" and sell over 100,000,000 Million Copies in Japan and Other Countries

Around this time Also Me and Nia got more Close to each other as Friend's.

Money Earned: ¥10,000,000,000

I even Met a Very Beautiful Girl Name Mukuro Hoshimiya even though she Doesn't show much Emotion she Still consider Me as a Close Friend or a Family a Real Family.

Now Me and Penny are working in the Anime We already Pose the Trailer of Demon Slayer Anime that is gonna Air on July and the Fan's are Hyped especially Nia who I showed the Trailer first.

Me and Penny are still working on the Episode 25 of the Anime with some help of other Anime Publisher's in Japan and Voice Actor's and Sound Editor's.

|| Time Skip ||

Me: Okay Well done everyone The Last is Episode 26 which will gonna do Next week so be Prepared!

Everyone: Yes!

As Everyone Packed their Bag's and Leave.

Me: Thank you Penny for Working in the studio

Penny: No Problem!

Me: Take Care Oh, I almost forgot to say your Wearing Black Panties today Right!

Penny: I Am Sir!

Me: Thank's for the show!

I Left the Aether Studio and Ride my Motorcycle to Home and Parked in the Garage, Eating the Dinner and go to my Bedroom.

Me: (Blush) (Grin) Hehehe, That view of Penny's Black Panties is the Best!

Me: I'm lonely I'll call Nia.

I Called Nia just to check what she was doing definetely not about to ask her Cup Size.

Nia: Y/N-kun! What do you need?!

Me: Nothing, But Now that you say of 'What I need' (Perverted Grin) Can you Come to my Place?! And-!

Nia: N-No you P-Pervert! No-Not gonna H-Happen!

Y/N: Awww, Can you give me a Chance~! Nia-Chan~!

Nia: N-No Don't Call me T-That you
I-Idiot!!

Y/N: Well Can you tell me Your Cup Size maybe, The Panties your Wearing right now, Please Nia-chan!

Nia: Grrrr! DON'T EVER CALL ME IF YOUR JUST GONNA ASK THOSE PERVERTED QEUSTION'S YOU BAKA!!!

Me: She hang up,

Me: (Sigh)

I got up off the Bed and go to the Bathroom and look into the Mirror focussing my Mana into my Eyes and change from Normal Black Eye's to Rinnegan.