The Unwanted Exchange

(Dude if someone can tell me where to find more pictures of Lust Sans that don't look rlly lewd please tell me I would be grateful)

It was around midnight when Lust found himself waiting in an alleyway. He leaned against the wall, trying not to shiver as a cold breeze blew by. As much as he loved his outfit, it didn't do well in chilly weather. Especially with the bones that were left bare, not being covered by the crop-top. He cursed under his breath as he subtly wrapped his arms around himself for warmth.

Where the hell were they?

If Lust's sense of time was accurate, they were almost 15 minutes late. The skeleton almost considered leaving but he was in no position to complain. So, he waited and attempted to stay patient.

Three minutes passed by before Lust heard someone catcalling him. He looked over at the sound to see two monsters walking over to him, one of them holding a duffle bag.

Finally.

"Looking lovely as ever Lusty," the monster holding the duffle bag told him as he passed the bag over to Lust. Lust took the bag, faking a smile as he handed the monster an envelope. 

"Thank you, darling~" Lust subtly made sure not to make actual physical contact with the monster. The monster didn't seem to notice and checked the inside of the envelope, his companion looking over his shoulder to catch a peek as well. 

Lust checked the duffle bag, finding a ridiculous amount of money inside. He smirked before zipping the bag shut. The skeleton looked back at the two monsters, noting how they both seemed to be pleased with the contents of the envelope. The bigger one, the one who gave Lust the duffle bag earlier, closed to the envelope before focusing back on the skeleton. 

"By the way, someone wanted to give you somethin'," the monster told him as his companion fished through his own pockets. 

"Oh?"

"Yeah, don't know what it is though. Wouldn't want to disrespect the guy and open it up," the monster told Lust. His companion pulled out a white envelope and a card, handing both items to Lust. 

The skeleton examined the two items as he hesitantly took them. The bigger monster smirked a little, "Have fun with that." Then the two monsters left without another word. Lust didn't bother to say goodbye to either of them, he was too focused on the card in his hand.

It was stained with blood in the bottom left corner, the card itself being the six of hearts. When Lust read the message scratched onto the card, his breath got caught in his throat. 

How did they know his name?

Lust's eyelights shrank a little as the fear set it.

No one was supposed to know.

He slid down the wall, his heartbeat turning unstable. Remembering the day alone made Lust nauseous.

No one was supposed to know. 

(Words: 480)