Special Chapter Because I Dont Want To See My Readers Sad Comments Hahahahaha

This is the time when they are still dating okie? A glimpse of Jelous Kongpob.

Kongbob and Arthit walk inside their apartment late at night. The two just go home from their dinner date and they are exhausted because of the Bangkok's traffic.

Arthit is looking at his boyfriend who is glaring while walking inside their apartment. He doesn't know why Kongpob becomes angry with him. They are okay not until they walk inside the restaurant.

Kongpob sit on their sofa and sigh deeply. Arthit again look at him cluelessly and after a minute of listening to his boyfriend's sighs he walk infront of him.

"okay now, what is the problem?" He asked calmly. Kongpob look at him angrily.

"you dont know what is the problem Arthit?" Kongpob asked sarcastically. Okay this is not good. Kongpob just called him by his name not Darling! So something is really wrong.

"baby what did i do wrong again?" he asked

"dont6 baby me Arthit! Im not in the mood to pacify your whinings!"

"baby?"

"what?!"

"don't be angry na. Im so sorry if I do something wrong okay? Im sorry baby forgive me please" Arthit plead. He doesn't want to argue with Kongpob because his boyfriend's pride is much taller than his height so yeah. He will surrender instantly.

(A/N:My pride is also taller than my height dang it🥲)

"just tell me what did I do wrong baby please? Dont wanna argue with you" he plead again while holding and kissing Kongpob's hands.

"you remember when we step inside the restaurant?" Kongpob started to asked and he nodded.

"He said to us 'Welcome back to rainbow restaurant sr'" Kongbob said while copying the waitress who greet them a while ago. Arthit wants to laugh at Kong's cuteness but he stop himself.

"uhuh. Why?" he asked.

"i said she told us WELCOME BACK" Kong said again irritably.

"and what is the problem with that???!! She just greeted us baby" Arthit said.

"tell me the truth Arthit" Kongpob said while glaring at him

"what?!!"

"The waitress says WELCOME FUCKING BACK SR. So who the fuck is with you before me. Because if I remember that is my first time eating in that fucking restaurant! Tell me the truth?!!" Kongpob shout at him. Arthit look at him. Shockingly.

"B-baby"

"who is with you when you go in that restaurant?"

"baby its also my first time ea-"

"are you cheating on me?" Kongpob asked and his tears are starting to fall. And Arthit hate Kongpob's tears.

"what?? Baby im not cheati-"

"did you impregnate her?"

"oh jesus! Bqby what the hell are you thinkin-"

"you dont love me anymore? You will leave me? Am i not enough?" and Kongpob started to cry. Arthit doesnt know what to do. Should he slap Kongpob to wake him up on his jealousy or kiss him deeply so he realizes how Arthit love him so much.

(A/N: dapat dadagdagan ko to ng 'pangit bako? Kapalit palit bako? Then whyyyy? Kaso wag na di maiintindihan ng iba HAHAHAHA. Dont bother why I'm speaking tagalog. Just remember that the author is crazy. Sorry to interrupt hehe HAHAHA)

"Baby! Don't ever say that I will leave you because I will never do that! For gods sake I love you so damn much! Didn't you trust me enough?" he asked back. Kongpob look at him and shake his head.

"no, no I trust you. I just.. Don't want you to leave me... What if.. You don't love me anymore? I can accept that but im not sure how long I will survive without you. I love you too much and im sorry for being immature and too affected by jelousy. I-i dont-"

" okay stop it. I dont know what is that waitress talk about but it's also my first time eating there. And next time tell me if something is wrong okay? I don't wanna see you in tears. "Arthit said and kiss Kong's forehead. Kong nod his head and smile sweetly.

" there... Smile like that. I love you. "Arthit said and hug his boyfriend tightly.

" I love you too darling. " Kong said while sniffing arthit's scent. It makes him calm.

" you know... You need to be punished. " Arthut said. Kongpob broke the hug and look at his boyfriend who is now smirking.

"w-wha-Arthittttt!!!" kongpob shouts when Arthit lift him like a potato sack and spank his butt while walking inside their bedroom.

"i will punish you for doubting my love and for accusing me from cheating".

A/N:engkkkkkkkkkk that's the special chap. Hope it makes you smile hehe. . okay i knowwww i make some of you sad about the ending of this story and some of you requested some special chapter hehe. Okay this is my sorry gift hehe. Just tell me if you want some more. I try to write. You can also drop some ideas if you want. You want smut? Hehe lol i dont know how to write thattttttt!!! Im too innocent for that lol HAHAHAHAHAHA But if you want maybe I'll try lol. Okay here enjoy.

Edited:

This story is dedicated to my late grandma who died two months ago i just want to pour all my pain here so im sorry for dragging you here and making this story sad HAHAHAHAHA