Chapter 1

So this is an idea I had and I thought it was cute :3
I may make this multi-chapter, I haven't decided yet.
Let me know if you like it and I'll update more!

***

Dan Howell ran through the rainy street in London, desperate to get to the bus stop two streets away.

The rain was pouring down and soaking his brown hair. He didn't have a coat, just a black hoodie that was already soaked through.

He shivered as he spotted the bus stop and slowed down. He wasn't the fittest guy on the planet, to say the least. Too lazy to do any kind of sport, he hadn't even seen a football in about five years.

When he finally reached the bus stop there was no one else in sight. He sat on the cold metal bench under the leaking shelter and took off his hoodie. It was literally dripping with water. Dan sight and rung it out when he looked up and saw another guy, about his age, walking towards the bus stop with a red umbrella in his hand.

"Lucky bastard." Dan thought to himself as the man approached.

It was then that a particularly large drop of water made its way down from the leaking plastic roof, on to his neck and down his back.

Dan stood up immediately and shouted "FUCK! COLD COLD COLD!"

He looked up and the man was stifling a giggle.

"Hi, I'm Phil. Want to share?" He offered his umbrella to him and they sat and waited for the bus.

It turned out that they lived quite near each other, Phil's house was on the way to Dan's.

When the bus eventually came, they hopped on and went to their neighbourhood.

Dan looked at Phil as they sat next to each other. He had such beautiful eyes.

All too soon, Phil pressed the button and smiles sadly at Dan.

"Here," he said, passing his umbrella. "You'll need it."

And with a wave and one last smile, Phil got off the bus.

Dan shivered as two stops later he got off the bus with a grin across his face.

Dan walked into his flat and leaned Phil's umbrella next to the door.

He showered and went to sleep. That night he dreamt about the beautiful boy with the bright blue eyes.