6

Si

Antonio looked at me out the corner of his eye as I was now on my 3rd cup of patron

A bitch was definitely feeling all the drinks at once.

I usually can handle my liquor. But tonight I wanted to be as carefree as possible, because with this family, you never know how long the peace gonna last.

For example it was peaceful when Tonio was gone, then it wasn't when he came back.

I simply smiled and turned my head away from him, dismissing him.

Ant is a very dominant, possessive, leader type of person. So he doesn't like being dismissed or pushed aside.

Especially by me.

He grabbed my free hand under the table giving it a firm squeeze, causing my head to snap in his direction.

"Si," he whispered. "I think you had enough for now ma."

I didn't feel like arguing so I nodded quietly and swallowed the last of what was in my cup before taking the new bottle and filling my cup to the brim.

"Last one." I gave him a sarcastic smile before turning away and sipping my glass.

He nodded slowly and gave me a quick mug before turning opposite of me, conversing down the table with his friends.

Ding ding!

My phone vibrated softly on the table cloth. I picked it up and unlocked it opening the message.

4/4🤞🏽🤍

Bre❣️
Girllllll. Tf y'all got going on??

Angelface😇
Yeah are y'all like together together or what???

Tf she ask like that for? I scrunched up my face before answering them.

-I'm good y'all fr. He just being aggy asf trynna tell me what to drink😣

Jaylapooh🧚🏽‍♀️
Smfh😂

Jaylapooh🧚🏽‍♀️
Bitch I didn't even know y'all was together🥸🥸!!!!! Ughhhhh

Bre❣️
Jayla and that ugly ass emoji makes me sickk😭😭

Angelface😇
Y'all come to the bathroom wit me. I'm tired of typing like I'm sneaking my phone in class or sum

I closed my iMessage app before locking my phone and grabbing my clutch purse and standing up.

The girls followed suit and we all turned to walk in the direction of the bathroom.