24

Si's Pov.

3/3🫶🏽🤍

Bre❣️
Sooooo....we really gotta leave our shit behind???

Yes.

Jaylapooh🧚🏽‍♀️
Stop acting like it's the worst thing😂 we're coming back eventually.

         You liked "Stop acting like it's the worst thing😂 we're coming back eventually."

Bre❣️
I-

Bre❣️
I just don't want to leave my shit tf 😕

                                     You'll be alright.

Closing out of my messages, I locked my phone and continued packing our essential stuff.

"You sure you need all this?" Chris asked as he placed another box by the door.

"Ummmmm....yes. We're going to an entirely new place. We don't have no furniture or anything. I'm just taking stuff I know we'll need. We can come back for the other stuff." I shrugged.

"Bre still mad about moving?" He chuckled, ripping off another piece of tape to make a new box.

I nodded my head putting the last items for this box in before laughing.

"Yeah but her ass will be alright. And it's only temporary. Hopefully." I pushed the box towards him and he picked up and taped it up.

"Listen, we gon' figure this shit out lil bit. Trust that we got it and it'll be normal again before you know it."

"I trust you and my brother but..." I trailed off rolling my eyes.

"And that's all we need. You don't need to worry about trusting nobody else. You know we got you that's all that matter." He reminded me.