Paint The Forest Red!

"Looks like someone grew a pair!" Nezumi smirked and summoned a sawed off shotgun and a dagger. "Finally done running and letting others fight your battles for you!?"
Jack grit his teeth "SHUT UP! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THEY ALL DIED BECAUSE OF YOU BEING SO POWER HUNGRY! I WILL STOP YOU HERE AND NOW!" Jack screamed
"Alright tough guy... I'd like to see you try!" Jack and Nezumi clashed blades causing a shockeave of energy.
Nezumi readied his shotgun aimed at Jack's gut. Jack quickly cast a barrier that absorbed the shot and punched Nezumi in the face before slamming the hilt of his blade into his stomach and grabbing him by the neck slamming him into the ground. Nezumi coughed up blood from the blow firing blindly at Jack forcing him to jump back to dodge the rounds.
"Not bad for a bitch!" Nezumi threw his dagger straight up and teleported to it firing his gun at Jack.
Jack jumped to the side right into Nexumi's path, Nezumi grabbed Jack and slammed him into a nearby tree by his tail. Jack felt his left arm shatter and the armor plates as it collided with the tree at high velocity but the pain was numb.

ARMOR COMPROMISED! USER EXPOSED! WARNING! VITAL SIGNS DROPPING! WARNING! CRITICAL DAMAGE SUSTAINED TO THE LEFT ARM!

Nezumi stabbed Jack in the stomach "DIE!" Nezumi stabbed Jack over and over.

WARNING! VITAL SIGNS CRITICAL! FATAL DAMAGE TAKEN! USER DEATH CHANCE 100%!

Jack struggled against the assault. "Th-this can't be how it ends... N-no...." Jack grabbed Nezumi's arm tossed him into the air reaching into the pocket dimension  for his scythe but instead pulled out akimbo M9 Berettas. "What?..." Jack was confused by this.
"Jack! I hope you can hear me! I had slipped some new firearms into your pocket dimension before we left, you can manipulate the bullet types with magic!" Spell's voiced came over Jack's helmet.
"I noticed..." Jack returned focus on Nezumi.

WARNING! DEATH CHANCE 100%! REASON: BLOOD LOSS! SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION!

"Yeah yeah..." Jack ignored the visor warnings casting cure to slow the bleeding and haste to speed himself up.
Nezumi recovered in mid air and used his shotgun for momentum. "I will kill you!"
Jack launched himself at Nezumi and they clashed in the air. Jack and Nezumi clashed blades and bullets in the air before they landed on the ground rushing each other but were interrupted by a distant explosion causing them to stop dead in their tracks.
"Thats my signal to leave..." Nexumi disappeared into a puff of matter.
"Get back here!" Jack was annoyed despawning his weapons. His overkill drive wore off and the pain hit him like a tidal wave. "Ahh!" Jack almost collapsed. "I-I gotta meet up with Spell..." Jack limped his way through the forest focusing cure on his wounds as he does. After a while Jack came to a clearing on the other side of the forest. In the distance was the city... And a large aircraft looming over it, a nearby building collapsing.
"Oh no..." Jack's heart sank.
"Jack!" Spell ran over helping with the healing. "They mobilized... The Granad army..." Spell and Jack looked over the city as it was starting to become war-torn.