The Heroic scout: Izuku Jaeger

Izuku is born to both Eren Jaeger and Historia Reiss, or her cover name, Christa.

He was kidnapped at a very young age by Toshinori and Inko since they wanted another child born on the same day as Izumi.

When he reaches four and is declared quirkless, he is neglected by his supposed parents and abused by Izumi, bakugo twins and todoroki twins. Nezu has a theory on who Izuku is the son of, so he gathers info and when he gathers enough, he goes to the Yagi's and tells Izuku who he is the son of and takes him away.

Endeavour is good in this and Rei is number 4 hero, with Inko being number 6.

Endeavour, Rei, Mitsuki, Masarou, Aizawa, Gran Torino, Midnight and Recovery Girl find out and are mortified at what happened but are relieved that Nezu took him from them and returned him to his rightful parents.

He gets taught many things by all Eren and Historia's friends as well as Levi and Hange.

After a few years, he is a captain within the scouts and is personally requested by Nezu to guard 1-A from any titans that may appear.

What no-one, not even Izuku himself knows, is that he is the reincarnation of Ymir Fritz herself, and must gain all 9 titans to fully end the titans cursing the land.

will he succeed? or will he fail and the titans eat humanity that's scattered across the globe?