LETTERS PART XVII

15.04.1978

Dear James,

We are left with such less time. We're to graduate soon. It will be soon when I'll be reminded how awful it is to be born in sacred twenty eights, soon when I wont see you at all, soon when I'll crave to die and soon when I'll be really dead.

Because one day they'll realise I am not loyal to them. It wont take them another moment to plan my funeral.

I wish I could get more time to watch you from afar, uninterrupted and think of the beautiful possibilities of life only if I were brave.

Being brave, the only thing which lacks in me and has stopped me from living my life the way I would have wanted it to be. With you in it, a family that I'd want one day, to grow old peacefully, to die with you being by my side.

Why am so hopelessly in love with you James? You just been a dick to me in all these seven blissful years I have known you and yet you occupy the most important place in my heart? Why?

Have you possessed me? Am I going insane? Who knows?

Today was again when I smiled at you and you ignored me. It hurt.

I thought your this behavior towards me would make me hate you, but its acting reverse James, I crave for you even more. Its hurts very badly and you have no idea, you stupid Pot! 

I want you, but I know you cant be mine. I am tired of crying over this doubtless fact.

Oh and I never got to know if Lupin has confessed his feelings to that girl? Your chocolate lover friend is such a sneaky man, I havent seen him since yesterday, hope you and Black didnt kill him accudently though.

I love you James Potter.

Only if I could tell you this just once when I have written it hundreds of times on the parchement.

The girl who barely
has time.