Little Changes

Naruko look at the screen in front of her.

*I want to be strong in my own way, but if I can graduate next year, I can finally be a ninja, be a step close to became the Hokage and finally get know who Wolf is.*

Naruko select intelligent on and select four pips. Naruko took a deep breath and look around. She could see the world in a new way. The screen then appeared again.

Quest:
Go to cillivan store and pick fabric and make a new ninja outfit. Do not pick up any orange. Accept or Decline? 3x Dices.

Naruko pick accept. She know she would get kick out of any store, so she henge into regular villager. She walk in and saw no was  glaring at her. She was very tempted to pick up and the orange, but she control her self and got black, neon blue, baby blue colores. She purchase it and went home. Thanks to her intelligent was able to make a beautiful ninja out.

Three dice appeared

Three dice appeared. Naruko roll them. She now have thirdteen pips.

*I want to want the strong of Big Brother Shikamaru, and I want to be more intelligent.*

She select three pips on both of her arms, and three each on her legs. She use her lost one of agility.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruko began her train with her taijustu. With her dice, she was just as good as Shikamaru. She use her henge to go to the library and study. She was learning how to cook and got good food as she henge. She kept her apartment clean. She earn all of dice over the summer, getting small quests. She now have twenty-two pips.  Then she heard a knock on the door. She put her book and open it.

She saw her surrogate brother Shikamaru Nara stood there.

"Shikamaru, hey."

"Naruko where have you been here? And what happen to your orange jumpsuit?"

"I thought that this summer I would change myself a little bit. Like dressing a little different, studying more, and learning to cook", she answer him.

"Mom and Dad were really worried about you since you didn't come to vist like usual."

"Do you want some tea?"

"Sure."

He nodded and saw her place in great condition. He also saw books everywhere. Naruko pour him some tea.

"Naruko is there anything you want to tell?"

Naruko hesitate for just a second.

"No, nothing."

Even though he was a brother to her, she feel like she shouldn't say anything about the dice.

*Naruko Uzumaki what are you hiding.*

Shikamaru narrow his eyes for just a moment then return back to his lazy manner.