Chapter 22: Lust

Alicia 💜

How did I get here?

How did I end up laying under this man when I made a vow to myself that the next man I would have sex with would be my husband.

Now, here I was, desperately begging my unruly neighbor to fuck my brains out as I pulled off my top and exposed my petite breasts.

Who was I fooling? Noah and I both knew this was a long time coming but I was too stubborn to admit it aloud. 

With fire in his hooded eyes, Noah watched me like a hawk, causing a shiver to run down my spine and goosebumps to rise against my skin. He took a step forward and reached out his arm, guiding me to stand up from the bed.

I did exactly as he wanted.

"Look at you... you're so damn sexy....fuck! How did I get so lucky?" Noah leaned in and whispered the words so close to my throat, I could feel the warmth from his breath.

He hovered there for about half a minute, creating a sense of anticipation before pressing his full lips against my neck. Reaching down, Noah grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed mercilessly.

"This..." he continued to squeeze my ass possessively while simultaneously snaking his other hand slowly down my flat stomach until he reached the top of my shorts and effortlessly slid his hands insides. "...And this..." he added as he roughly cupped my pussy while rubbing his thumb against my clit. "...This is all mine and only mine..." he finally growled into my ears as I whimpered helplessly in his arms.

I wanted so badly to protest being claimed by Noah but, by the way he roughly gripped my ass and rubbed my soaking wet pussy expertly with his fingers, I was too tongue tied to speak.

As he assaulted my senses, the only thing I could do was take deep breath's and eventually lean my forehead against his broad shoulder as a low moan of pleasure ripped through my body.

Eventually pulling his hand out of my shorts, Noah took a step back, his smoldering blue eyes never leaving mine as he sucked the juices clean off of his fingers.

Watching him lick my juices from his fingers heightened my arousal, causing me to lick my lips unconsciously.

Huskily, Noah spoke.

"Alicia- babe... lean back onto the bed for me, sweetheart so daddy can get a better taste."

I shivered at the sound of his words and quickly did exactly as I was told.

Sitting up on my forearms, I watched as Noah knelt down on his knees and positioned himself between my legs.

I could hear the loud rushing of my blood and feel the excited thumps of my heart as it rapidly beat inside my chest, nearly exploding with anticipation.

Without saying a word, Noah dug his fingers into my thighs and pulled my ass closer to the edge of the bed. Once I was in the position he wanted, I watched as he grabbed the tops of my shorts and panties and pulled them down and off in one quick swipe.

Instinctively, I closed my legs as a way to hide how exposed I felt since I was completely naked, my pussy was dripping wet, and I hadn't trimmed in awhile.

Noah smirked devilishly as he spoke.

"Oh no, sweetheart, do not hide this pretty pussy from me."

At the same time, he gently guided my legs back open, making sure I was wide open and exposed for the taking.

Taking his long fingers, he languidly ran them up and down my slit, coating my wet vagina lips in my juices.