Light?

I was doing math class (Horrible start ikr)

and then I saw brown hair man. He stared at me and smiled.

OMG GUYS!

The bell rang and I decided to follow him because I am perfectly stable.

I followed him all the way home.

He turned around and said "RYUK you son of a bitch, no one is here, you are tryna prank me m8 stop laughing"

WHAT? I didn't know he was insane?!

I grabbed the knife out of my pocket (I think you know where this is going.)

I couldddnt contain my laughter as I approached him.

He looked at me and screamed but I grabbed him and flew.

I punched him and it only took 1 punch to knock him out.

I reached into his bag when I kidnapped him and touched black notebook.

"hi" Big pennywise l0oking man said.

"Hiiiii" I then fell to the ground "A CLOWN, IT'S THE TWITTER COMMUNITY!"

He laughed and said "Don't worry, I'm not a clown, I'm a shinigami aka death god."

"Makes sense, at least I won't be killed by a clown" I respond

Light woke up and said "Give me that!"

"Sorry bro, tell me the name and face of your sister or I kill and ban."

"How I tell u her fac-"

"Shut up idot!" I start kicking him and then kiss him because I felt bad.

he shows me a picture of her on  he phon and tells me her name.

I smile and write down her name and I start laughing and I say "Bitch your sis be dead."

He began crying and kissed me and he said "BABE I LOVE YOU LETS HAVE BABY"

I said no and stabbed his while laughing.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU STUPID ISNT He PENNyWISEEEE

I think I scared emo pennywise becuzb he flew away and left me here to go insane, and I did, I went very insane.

I kissed his oofed body and laughed like epic anime villain, I prepared who to kill next and killed criminals.

I made this because e I was bored, it is good trust me.