Ten

After quite the awkward ride, you had finally arrived at the house. You quickly exited the car and rushed into the house, avoiding everyone and rushing into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

You felt awful. Literally awful. It was like a gut feeling, that something was going to happen, and it wasn't going to be any good. That was for sure.

"Hey, whoever the hell is in there, hurry up, I gotta go piss!"

You jumped up in a panic and rushed out, avoiding eye contact with the person. You walked outside and just sat down on the porch, letting the breeze blow your hair. It felt nice, calming, away from the chaos.

"Hey, you good?"

You turned around to see Sidney sit down next to you. You simply just shake your head, not really knowing how to explain yourself.

"I just have this weird gut feeling .. like something bad is going to happen at this party. I know it seems so silly but it's really got me worried .. I don't want anyone dying, you know?"

"I completely get it. Hell, I was in your shoes earlier." She put a hand on your shoulder. "But I promise you. everything should be okay, just fuck around and have fun, alright?"

You smile and nod, as she nods back and heads inside. Maybe you were just being a little silly, who knows. You take a deep breath and head back inside.

To see Sidney going upstairs with Billy.

What the fuck.

~~Time skip for comedy reasons~~

"Rule One, Never, and I mean NEVER, have sex!"

Groans and a couple boo's hear and there. You had tuned everyone out, especially Randy, since he already told you all of his dumb "horror rules", whatever that meant anyway.

Pretty much everyone in that room was drunk, one way or another. You silently sipped your coke as Randy continued to ramble about his rules, plus a few snarky remarks from Stu. But what plagued your mind was seeing Sidney with Billy again.

Hadn't they had broke up after Billy was accused of being the supposed Woodsboro Killer? It baffled you, way to much for you to even think about it. Maybe they had forgiven each other. Maybe they were breaking Rule number 1.. which was probably the more likely answer.