Regulus death

This ones are also said it's how he died after I said that it became quiet but they both nodded and got ready.

Number 1 is about to play Its about before he died

Wow he is a true Slytherin they thought and nodded at the video

Second video is about to start

Sirius looked at the scene sadly but jumped when regulus yelled at him. Mostly everyone jumped because they never scene his anger like that but of course it scared them because mostly regulus is calm and quiet and stays to himself. But they kinda blamed Sirius for ticking him off a bit.

Peter had jumped mostly because of the scenes and he thought regulus was very brave doing that to make sure tom riddle doesn't have any more power than he already have. James just looked at the screen and gasped mostly because his anger but he watchs him die by drowning because he wasn't an excellent swimmer like other people. Lily just looked sadly at the scene with guilt and also jumped when he hit the table.

Last one maybe in a few

Alot of people saw an house elf and question why is there a house elf. But peter ask why is there a house elf with regulus.

That is kretcher says Sirius he didn't like me that much or I didn't like him but regulus loved him and he loves regulus and they always protected him and kretcher through everything.

But why is he with him while regulus is dying says Remus everyone thought about that question as well.

Then I answer because first tom had brought kretcher and made him taste the potions for him to be in pain and regulus had found out and he wasn't happy about he so he asked kretcher to show him and instead of kretcher taking the potions regulus took it instead of him for kretcher won't get hurt or harm. I said

Oh he most cared for him says James and I nodded that's the only person who didn't leave him when he told him to or try to hurt him. I saw Sirius looked guilty but I just ignored it anyways.

Second to last one in a min

Sirius now realize that he was the villain in regulus story and made him feel bad. Remus and peter saw this and took his hand. Lily looked sadly a ND then looked away. James had teary eyes.

Anyways last one in
3
2
1

Who was that voice was the real question everyone wanted to know. As if I read there kind I said the person who was saying the stuff was older Sirius. Sirius looked shocked and hurt that he called his brother an idiot because he didn't know the truth. Meanwhile James was crying because his first love died and his brother called him a idiot.

I will do one more of this and then we can react to something else I say and they nodded

Last one for real in a sec

Everyone had tears in there eyes when they saw him drown they knew he couldn't swim at all. But what most hurt is that Sirius called him weak and that and when they saw him cry.