3

Megan's pov

It's been 2 week and me and Ariana became really good friends and we hang out like all the time. Ever sense the whole situation with Billie and my step brother she's just been acting different and we've been hanging out less because most of my the time i spend is with Ariana. Sometimes when i come home she's on the couch cuddled up with Trevor.

Im on my way to Ariana right now, im picking her up so we can come back to my house.

I send her a text letting Ariana know she can come outside. It's like midnight and shes supposed to be sneaking out, her parents got into an argument so she said she wanted to come over to my house.

She comes out smiling when she sees me. She hops in my car closing my car door kissing me on my cheek then grabbing my hand. We're not dating but we're the type of friends that act like we're dating but we're not. Well she does and I just play along.

Trevors been giving me the cold shoulder and not wanting to talk to me as if I give a fuck. My moms always like "why aren't you talking to Trevor" I don't know maybe because I don't like him. 

"What do you wanna do it's like 2 am" Ariana says "Um idk you called me in the middle of my sleep saying you needed someone to talk to so" I say with an awkward face

"Oh yeah my parents are arguing and they want a divorce. It sucks because someone is going to keep the house and me and my younger brother. And we have to move again. We're loosing all of our money and stuff" she sniffs " and I just can't take it and there yelling gets really loud so I came out here with you" she tells me. I feel so bad for the girl honestly. No child deserves that and I totally understand because I went through the same thing. She talks to me about her problems and we soon change the subject and end up just laughing and chilling.

                  ~~~next morning~~~

"Take me to McDonald's or something I'm starving" Ariana tells me as she grabs my hands and plays with my rings "we have school in like 2 seconds and you want to go to McDonald's? Why didn't you eat breakfast" I ask chuckling "because I wasn't hungry then" she says laughing "nah we're already like 5 minutes from school what's the point just wait until lunch stupid" I say pulling my hand from her and nudging her head in a playful way.

We pull up to the school and get out "get out my car moron" I say to Ariana and she laughs pushing me.. For first period I just really go on my phone because they don't have a laptop for me yet so I can't do the work that's assigned for the rest of the students.

I get a text from billie saying "What's up stupid" I text her back some stupid shit and we just go back and forth arguing playfully. Sending memes, videos, and random photos to keep ourselves entertained. "What the hell has got you smiling at your phone like that? Or should I say who the hell" she says trying to sound playful but I know she's serious. Sometimes Ariana needs to chill out. I've been here for 2 weeks and she's going around telling everyone I'm her girlfriend like a weirdo and every time someone comes to talk to me they can't because she's right there and she threatens to fight and kill them.

"No one" to be honest I didn't even know I was smiling. It's like as soon as Billies name pops up on my phone I immediately smile, just hearing her name makes me happy. But shes with my stepbrother and He's super obsessive over her even though he cheats on her all the time. And he's also a lot older than her which makes it even worse. Trevors like 25 and it's not that big of an age gap but he literally does nothing for a living but live with his father and gets spoiled. He has no money, no style, and no job.

"Oh it better be no one" Ariana says rolling her eyes. "Ok students let's get ready to pack up before the bell rings" the teacher announces. I pack my bag and as soon as I'm done the bell rings but Ariana is still behind and packing her stuff "I'm going to ask to switch my schedule in 6th period so I can be with you" Ariana mentions "why? We're already always together. We literally see each other after school like every other day" "so what's the problem with wanting to see my bestie" she says with a smile. I guess.
                     ~~~~~~~~~