moving day

@lunaxo

@lunaxo - finally finished packing

~comments~

user1- Where are you going?

user 2- can't wait to see your photoshoots 

wilbursoot- i'm so excited to see my bestie 

       ~lunaxo- I'm even more excited

user3- wait is she going to the U.K?

user4- she knows Wilbur??

after days of packing up my home in L.A I finally finished and headed out to the airport. Its time for a change. I was born in England but moved to America when I was 5. Wilbur and I met in England and have been best friends ever since. I obviously haven't seen him in over a decade but I can't wait to see him and his new life. I got a small apartment for now but I'm hoping I will get a bigger place later. I soon boarded my plane. This was it. I looked down at my cat Franklyn who was in his carrier sleeping. After 10 minutes I fell asleep.

I quickly got up from my seat and ran out of the plane. I scanned the airport for him. There he was. The one and only Wilbur Soot. I carefully set Franklyn down and ran towards him. I jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest hug of my life. "I've missed you so much Luna" "I've missed you too Wilbur" after a little bit he set me down and drove me to my apartment. He helped me set up a little bit but we didn't do much because I was exhausted. Wilbur and I plopped on my couch in silence. 

"So how has your dating life been?" I looked over at Wilbur and chuckled at his random question. "um remember my boyfriend Jake?" "oh yeah sorry I forgot" "no its fine its not your fault he cheated on me" "he's an idiot for that. I hope he knows your a top model" we both let out a small laugh. "well I best get going I'll see you tomorrow Luna" "see ya" I watched him walk out of my house. I got up from the couch and made my way to my bed. Finally some sleep. wait where's my phone? you've got to be fucking kidding me. Then I remembered that when my car was delivered earlier I went in there to test it out. Its in my car. Its 2 am and pouring outside. ugh just great. I ran down my apartment halls in a tank top, shorts and slides on. I walked out the door to pitch black. I could barely see anything and the rain didn't help. I was soaked and cold. I quickly ran to my car and grabbed my phone. as soon as I turn around I bump into a person. just my luck. "oh my god I'm so sorry" I said to this random guy. "oh no its ok that was my fault." the guy said in a thick British accent. I looked down and noticed something dropped. We both went down for it at the same time. our hands slightly touched as they met the ground. he quickly pulled his hand away and I grabbed the hoodie that has fallen. It was completely soaked. I handed it to him. "I'm so sorry about that" "don't even worry about it lets just get inside." we both ran inside to the lobby. I looked up at him to get a better look at him. He had short dark brown hair, amazing brown eyes, and he was a little taller than me. He was handsome. I held out my hand. "I'm luna" he looked at me and then took my hand. "I'm George?" we shook hands. "what were doing outside in this weather?" "I was just grabbing my phone, I just moved here today actually." "oh well maybe I'll see you around." "yeah for sure, goodnight." I walked upstairs and straight into my apartment. I turned off all of the lights and fell back on my bed. My thoughts were racing in my mind. He was very handsome. Does he think I'm pretty? well when he saw me I probably looked like a wet rat. ugh. whatever I probably won't see him again. and just like that my lit up with a notification. 

instagram- georgenotfound has followed you

huh?