protective

Luna pov

George and I heard banging and yelling from outside of his apartment door. we both walked out to find Wilbur holding Jake against the wall. "Wilbur what are you doing?" "luna" Jake said grinning. this cannot be happening right now. George stood in front of me. "luna doesn't want to see you. is that not getting through your small brain?" George said to Jake. "I'm not gonna let two British bimbos who play Minecraft tell me what to do." "luna get inside." Wilbur said gritting his teeth still staring at Jake. I quickly walked inside. to be honest I did want to see Jake get beat up.

George POV

I won't get into to detail but lets just say. Wilbur and I fucked up Jake. he deserved it tho. we saw him limping down the hallway and Wilbur and I just laughed. hes pathetic. "thanks will, for protecting luna." "of course man shes my best friend I would do anything for her." "well I'll see you later." "yeah, give me a call if he comes back." "Roger." he walked out as I walked into my apartment. I watched as luna ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug. "thank you George." "don't worry, he won't bother you again." she got out of the hug and her eyes widened. "holy shit George." "what?" "your nose and lip." I looked in the mirror and found my whole mouth and nose covered in blood, along with a black eye. if this looks bad, just imagine how Jake looks.

Luna pov

George really busted his nose, lip and eye just for me. I don't deserve this man. I sat him down and started cleaning off all of the blood. "ow." George winced at the pain. "sorry but I have to." after I finished cleaning him up. I sat down next to him on the couch. "George, seriously thank you." "luna I'm your boyfriend, its my job to protect you." I gave him a passionate kiss. after I pulled away I stared into his dark, mesmerizing eyes. "George, I love you." I saw his eyes widen. oh shit. is it too early? does he love me back? "luna, I Iove you." I just smiled. taking in everything. I have a perfect boyfriend who loves me, I live in England, and I have an amazing best friend. I wouldn't trade this life for anything.