First Last day!

Chaeyoung's POV

Waking up with the sun-rays hitting my face that makes my face glisten up, yet again i woke up early today! This is my last high school year and it starts today! School starts at 8pm and i woke up at 6:30.

Waking up in my pyjamas i made my bed and went to the washroom.

Time skip-30 mins

It was now 7pm i did my skincare,bath,brushed my teeth and now i m making my hair.I am super excited as its the first last day of high school,i am also very nervous for some reason.

This is my outfit for today

I am going downstairs and i bumped into my sister alice while scrolling through instagram

"Yah! Chae~ Very excited on  the first day that u woke this early man" alice said,she is my sister and like the best friend we share everything the only thing i m sad today is she is going to America in 3 days :c

i hugged alice and mumbled "Very much,anyways...HOW DO I LOOK?!?" i asked her.     "Very well" she added.

after she went upstairs i went to the dining room to see fresh breakfast on the table! "Ahh how hungry i am but One for the gram is impo!''

rosesarerosie- "Cant start the day without coffee and some healthy Breaky"

Liked by Lalisa,jisooya,jennierubyjane and 3000 more...

Lalisa- How does aunty make such delicious breaky man!!

rosesarerosie reply to Lalisa: ask her maybe?

ryujin- Yummyyyyy

rosesarerosie liked ryujin's comment

see more...

Time skip-at school

I went to my locker and SURPRISE! my locker isn't beside lisa,jennie nor jisoo and its beside  the freaking JEON JUNGKOOK!!

he is like the most popluar person in the whole school from 3 years and all the girls are mad over him BUT NOT ME!

Why you may ask so i did have a teensy weensy crush on him which i still do but its like this much🤏! He is very rich like my family and he is sometimes very cold,meanie and somewhat like a bully but mostly he is very kind, sweet and loyal to everyone.

I kept my stuff in the locker and as i arrived early i started decorating my locker adding fairy lights,stickers,pictures and poloroids,mirror and some essential stuff.While i was decorating someone coughed behind me which startled me.

????- "uhm *fake coughs* mind giving some space?"

I looked behind and god! I wish i didn't the most annoying person who was also my locker mate behind me UGHHH! Yes its JEON JUNGKOOK

i will be honest he looked amazing and sooooooo Cute... ugh chae no! no no ! u dont have to fall for him atleast NOT HIM!

"S-sure,s-sorry" i said and started decorating again.

Finally my decoration is done it looked amazing, i looked at the time and its 7:50 meaning 10 more mins till Philosophy class. I closed my locker and jungkook is still here unless he was leaning on his locker with his airpods on and he suddenly started singing!

His voice is so angelic only god knows how of an angel he looks singing and the voice is so soothing! I didnt realise he stopped singing and caught me staring at him.

"Dont tell me your one of the fangirls of mine who wants me PLEASE!" he said making me fume with anger. "Uhm excuse you? I hate b-boys and uhm no i dont like u at all so i m not on of your fangirls!" Saying that i left for my class but for some reason i could see him smirking which i jjst shrugged of.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey buns! So like i said~ One chapter update! i was gonna update both stories but my busy shedule is like "GIRL NO! STUDY,DO FRENCH,DANCE,JOURNAL AND FINALLY JUST UPDATE ON CHAPTER" so sorry.

OMO AND ALSO VERY VERY VERY VERY THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH SUPPORT ON I HATE (LOVE YOU) i cant be more grateful like i never expected this good response i m crying here happy tears duh! Please keep showing this same love on this story too Vote,follow,comment and keep loving.

Also what do u think is gonna happen next,Comment and tell me!

Till then stay tuned and ily buns!!<3333

__________________________________________________________________________