the party starts~

Jungkook's POV

That girl who just left was something...Anyways i have psycology class i need to leave.

As i reached the class i sat on the 3rd bench and here comes that locker girl...Wait SHE IS SITTING BESIDE ME?!?!  I thought she hated me but maybe she didnt see me as i was facing my back to her.She sat beside me and started speaking

???- "what does he think of himself,everyone loves him?Fangirls him? Fangirl my foot! That brat!!!" She mumbled not knowing i was listening to her speaking about me.I chuckled under my breath when she started talking again but this time to me.

???- "Do u know that jungkook the so called "international playboy"?

this was getting interesting so i turned to show her my face and spoke which made her shocked like she got struck my lightening.

"Yes i do,being jungkook myself i shall probably know myself" i said still laughing just then the teacher entered and the whole class stood up and greeted the teacher

"Anneyonghaseyo sir!" the whole class said and sat down.On the other hand chaeyoung was stiff as a rock still processing what happend and with that she didnt even glance at me for a good 15 minutes when the teacher spoke.

"Ok,students this will be your permanent seats for the rest of the year and we have a small project so the person u are sitting with will be your project mate" He said making the whole class gossip about me and chae.

girl1- "ugh! i should have sat with jungkook!! This chaeyoung sat with him,she doesnt even like him!"

Girl 2-"What do we do now~Jungkook is sitting with that bitch!''

I just ignored what everyone said and looks like chaeyoung did too-

After the teacher gave me the project details he told us to discuss everything so now chaeyoung had to talk.

She turned to me and started speaking

"So,umm u can have my number and address and we can meet up and complete the p-project" she said.Wow no need to ask her number now.

i gave her mine too and we continued the class.

Time skip~

Chaeyoung's POV

I have been embaresed enough today now i m in front of my locker scrolling through instagram when my 3 sunshines came to me

all the 3 of them hugged me and i hugged back.These girls make my day even if its going horrible and this is just what i needed!

Lisa- "Yah chaeyoungie!! Today i have kept a party and everyone is coming u will come right!!"

Chae-" Yah!! Ofc i will come who misses 1st day of school parties that to at lisa's home!"