Entry 1: Unexpected Company

This story takes place after their moment during the pain invasion. Read my last piece for a better understanding. Please enjoy🤍

I open my eyes only to see a white tiled cealing. Where am I? Last thing I remember I...

"Naruto!" I yelled as I sprung up in my hospital bed.

"Hinata what is it?" I heard a voice grown from below me. Naruto was sitting in a chair set up right besides my bed, leaning forward so that his head could rest on my lap. His head was turned towards me as he sluggishly looked up into my eyes. Seeing Naruto like this was totally unexpected. I couldn't even prepare myself, my face turned crimson red and the next thing I knew I was knocked out again.

When my consciousness came back for a second time, Naruto's hands were wrapped around mine. His eyes filled with worry and his eyebrows scrunched as he screamed panically.

"HEY HINATA DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT YA KNOW!"

I jumped back against the wall startled, But then stopped to look at his face and giggled to myself, I never seen him look so serious.

"Naruto-Kun you s-should try to be quieter, this is a hospital". I said leaning forward while smiling at him.  His elbows dropped and his face instantly relaxed. He leaned foward and hung his head down towards the floor sighing in relief.

"Sorry if I scared you Hinata it's just.. I got worried big time" he said while scratching the back of his head.

"No Naruto-kun you didn't scare me I was just..surprised, I don't even know how I got here" I replied with a smile attempting to calm his nerves.

"Oh that's easy Hinata" Naruto said with his signature cheesy smile,"I carried you here."

I put my hands on both sides of my face. A image of Naruto holding me bridal style starts running around my brain, making me get all red and flustered, I could almost faint again.       

"C-carried?"

"Yea, you kinda passed out in my arms. I picked you up and shouted that I was taking you to the hospital right away. Although the medical team insisted on taking you, I wanted to be the one that got you to safety. You know, to make sure you had the best care. And while you were recovering.." Naruto looked away and scratched his head for a brief moment before looking back at me.
"I wanted to be the first person you seen when you woke up" he said while looking into my eyes. My heart felt as if it began to glow, I became so overcome with nervous that I looked down straying from his gaze.

"Well um..t-thankyou Naruto-kun"
"Hey stop that" Naruto said loudly then slapped his hand my shoulder. My shoulders started to tense up as he kept his hand where it was. His voice became more tender and I could feel his eyes gazing at me deeply, but I stayed crissed crossed in front of him looking down.
"what I meant to say was" he spoke softly as he rubbed my shoulder, "your the one I should be thanking"

My face got red and I threw my head down lower avoiding eye contact. "I-I don't know what to say"

Naruto looks at me and laughs. " you've never really been big on words Hinata".

Then he leaned forward with a more serious look. "Hinata..."

I could tell he wanted me to look him in his face, so i raised my head.

"Honestly I don't know what I'd do without you. I don't know what it is about these past few days, watching you sleep, the anxiety of not knowing when your eyes are gonna open. But I've been thinking about all the times you been there for me, it makes me more happy than you know"  he said.

I made Naruto happy? My heart and my mind were stunned, hearing his words filled my face with an uncontrollable smile, one that can only be formed from the man I love. Naruto blushed and looked to the side for a brief moment before looking back at me.

"Say I was thinking, when your better I wanna thank you the right way, would you.. maybe wanna ge-"

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!! THE NERVE OF YOU TO SNEAK IN HERE AGAIN!!!" Lady Tsunade yelled as she busted the door down. Bursting the little bubble me and Naruto were in.

"S-sorry Hinata got to go!" He said as he jumped out the window with his mouth grinning wide, leaving me stuck in my thoughts. I wonder what he was going to ask me..