𝔗𝔴𝔬

When Morgana got Stefan into the boarding house it took just over an hour for Damon to arrive, the doppelganger trailing not too far behind.

'Alright I want answers,' he demanded the redhead, who was sitting next to Stefan's unconscious body. She hadn't left his side all night.

'You don't demand anything from me Mr Salvatore.' The woman before him spoke with power. She moved with elegance and although she held a calming aura it was full of intimidation. Damon knew instantly that she was incredibly old – perhaps even as old as Katherine – and so he made sure to be at least a little bit careful around this one.

'You expect me to believe that a chick, who I've never heard of, just shows up out of the blue wanting to help my little brother?'

Morgana rolled her eyes at the dark-haired Salvatore. She understood the protective instincts but it didn't mean it wasn't annoying.

'If you must know Mr Salvatore, I have known Stefan for one hundred and forty-five years. Lexi and I met him together and I, along with Lexi, have helped Stefan through numerous ripper binges,' she stroked Stefan's hair. Her eyes were filled with nothing other than sincerity and it made Damon feel a little bit better.

'You knew Lexi?' The doppelganger asked, and Morgana internally groaned. She did not want to talk to the doppelganger.

'I knew her when she was human,' Morgana sent a dangerous glare to Damon, who recoiled slightly. She confirmed his thoughts of being older than himself. 'The reason you didn't know of my existence is because I asked Stefan to keep it a secret.'

'Why?'

'That's none of your business, Damon,' Morgana sighed exasperated. 'And my entire being right now is focused on not tearing your heart from your chest for killing one of my best friends, so I suggest you leave.'

Damon narrowed his eyes. Who the hell did she think she was? Talking to him like that in his own house? Telling him how to deal with his own brother? But he recognized the threat and left the cellar, grumbling as he made his way up the stairs to the Salvatore living room.

The Salvatore house was old, but it was extravagant. Being a boarding house, it was as big as a mansion, being mostly reds and browns with antique furniture and large fireplaces. In almost every room there lay a table that held numerous detailed glass jars and bottles filled to the brim with different types of alcohol – the main one being bourbon, considering it was Damon's favorite and he was the alcoholic of the household.

The doppelganger hesitated in leaving. She watched as Damon walked away but soon her attention was back on her boyfriend. She shuffled her feet around.

'Can you help him?'

Morgana already knew that she wasn't asking for help – she was questioning Morgana's ability to help. This made Morgana almost feel offended but she shook it off. She was merely a human that hadn't even lived eighteen summers – of course she was ignorant.

Morgana moved her attention away from Stefan and turned towards Elena with a soft smile, which seemed to startle the doppelganger.

'Of course I can.'

1864 A.D

Morgana was standing in front of a mirror, her hands leaning against the antique vanity that was pushed up against the wall. A maid stood behind her, tightening the lace from her corset resulting in Morgana wincing in pain every now and then. She may be immortal, but her pain tolerance was not like a vampire's.

When the maid was done she exited the room with a curtsy and Morgana sent her a small smile. Niklaus and Kol tended to not care about the maids but she found them incredibly helpful, and when she got to know them she found them to be pleasant company.