Chapter 1; The bat in the belfry.

3rd Pov:

Rupert Thorne; "There! Get him!"

& his thugs went to take down their attacker, but they easily got beat.
So Rupert Thorne made a run for it, but got snatched by his attacker & collided into a watertower when the attacker let him go.

Rupert Thorne; "No! Don't kill me! Who are you?"

& his attacker emerged from the shadows.

Batman; "I'm the Batman"

Tonight marked the 3rd anniversary of billionaire Bruce Wayne becoming the Batman.
In order for the Batman to stay under the radar, Bruce Wayne needed to attend certain events to be over the radar.
His butler, Alfred Pennyworth, gave Bruce a special cellphone like device so he can stay in contact with his Batwave, his most important gadget for alerting him of active crimes throughout Gotham.
At the police department, Chief Angel Rojas, assigned Detective Ethan Bennett to Detective Ellen Yin, transferred from Metropolis P.D. to be his partner, & tasked with finding & taking down Batman.
Meanwhile, an employee at Arkham Asylum was making his runs making sure that the patients were checked in, but he ended up encountering the villain who would be known throughout all of Gotham, the Joker!

Joker; "I was feeling a little screwloose, so I checked myself in!"

& Joker gassed the worker with the gas version of his Joker Venom, & set a bunch of patients loose.
When activity at Arkham reached the police department, & activated the Batwave, the police arrived at the bridge to Arkham & a huge jack-in-a-box was in the middle of the bridge & exploded destroying the bridge.
Batman got inside the Asylum, & found the worker paralyzed & stuck with a freakish smile on his face.
That's when he encountered Joker for the 1st time.

Joker; "Say 'cheese'!" as he attempted to whack Batman with a sprayer containing his gas.

But Batman hit the sprayer out of his hand & into some nearby water.

Joker; "I'm out of gas"

Batman; "& I'm out of patience!" as he uppercutted Joker in the chin ripping his sleeves too.

So as Batman chased Joker, Joker disappeared & left a jack-in-a-box with a message.

J-i-t-b; "Smile, Gotham!"

So Batman left the Asylum along with the paralyzed worker but not without being spotted by Detective Ethan Bennett 1st.
So Bruce needed to find out where Joker's old hideout is so he can get a sample of Joker's gas to make an antidote to cure the worker, but 1st, Detective Ethan Bennett stopped by his mansion.
Turns out, Bruce & Ethan are best friends since high school.
After a couple hours, Batman found an abandoned warehouse with clown qualities that matched the Joker's playing card.
Then, the Joker took off in a jester themed balloon which was containing his gas & he planned to puncture it by means of a sword a statue was holding.
So, with his grapple batarang, Batman managed to pull the balloon away from the statue toward Gotham Harbor, where his Batboat shot a cable & dragged the balloon down to the water. With a breathing device, Batman dove in the water, & punctured the balloon with a batarang & used a vial to collect the gas that was now in water.
He defeated Joker, tied him up & left him in the basket in the water for Ethan & Ellen to take in.

Unbeknownst to both the police & Batman, a mysterious individual was watching from inside a window observing how things went.

Wing Knight; "So, this is the 1st time Batman has defeated Joker. Unfortunately, this is only just beginning. More villains are bound to come, & 1 of them must know something about the Mirror Monsters since Joker is too insane & out of control to be in charge of them. For now, I'll keep observing so I'll know more about what I'm dealing with. If a situation gets out of control, that's when I'll make my debut"

End of Chapter 1.

(Best I could do. Also, apologies. It seems that the videos I used for some reason became unavailable. If you still want to watch the 1st episode, look for other alternative options.)