Kids like you

Finally, today was the day she would meet Rosita formally. It had been nearly a month now since she had landed, she'd lost weight and also the motivation to do anything, which was annoying, especially when her uncles would MAKE her do things to keep her out of bed all day. Today was training, fighting training, Eduardo would wake her up every friday and make her train to fight and defend herself, as gods they had to fight a lot, and since Christian was a part of the family now she at least had to know how to get out of sticky situations, it was good knowledge at least, better than getting stabbed anyway.

Carlos was training her in dodging.
"Fuck!" she couldn't help but curse, she wasn't great at dodging so she was smacked in the face a lot, only to be pulled up by the hand and healed

"Maybe we should train her in speed first..?" Carlos wondered To himself.

The day went on slowly and finally as the sun began to set Carlos deemed they were done, and Christian was still going, she went on until the night grabbed at the sun and pulled it under. She was tired, but she was faster now.

As she entered the house she was met with the smell of fresh bread, which would've been normal if her job actually made bread properly. She rounded the corner to the kitchen and was met with a tall woman with long dark brown hair and golden brown eyes, she wore all red except for her overalls and seemed at peace as she pulled the sweetbread out of the oven and turned to look at Christian. The giveaway was the rose in her hair, this was Rosita, this was the god of time.

Christian approached her cautiously, not because he was scared but because this woman was extremely intimidating. Well i guess that's the same thing so yes she was scared. Rosita smiled "Hello, you must be my new granddaughter, sort of" she hummed and pulled off her oven mitts before approaching. "I'm Rosita, welcome to the family. Sorry I'm a bit late to introductions but I had some business off planet to take care of".

Wait..Off planet??
Christian's mind was reeling "Off planet?? What's off planet??" she thought of all the possibilities as excitement set in, would she get to go to space?? Hell yeah!

"Whatever you're thinking, the answer is yes" The woman responded "In the meantime, would you like some sweetbread?"

Silent for a second, the girl contemplated the woman's request "yeah..That sounds nice" she sighed, unsure of the future.