Chapter 48

I woke up back in my little dirt shack. My leg bleeding still as I laid there. I ended up crying, crying I failed Tommy, crying because I thought Dream changed because of me. Crying because I miss my home, my dad and brothers.

"I fucked up..I did this. Dream I'm sorry I failed you." I cried hearing footsteps coming into the shack.

"You didn't fail me Y/N. As I said before I changed myself. I messed up I know I did but I'm trying to make things right. Change the way you think of me." Dream whispered hugging me. I gave in and hugged him back. "I'm so sorry" I mumbled onto his shoulder.

"Its okay Y/N/N, we can help eachother okay? We are best friends still correct? You still think of me as a brother?" Dream spoke softly.

I hesitated for a few minutes but nodded. "No matter what, you're still my brother. Let me help y-you fix everything. Please..let's go back to the way things were."

"I cant do that right now. If you want to help me please just listen to my words, I'm doing this for your safety along with my own." I was dumb enough to nod once more, I knew he didn't change but I just needed someone by my side, and he was there.

"Phil's message was that the new L'manburg is doing well. It's a lot bigger and stronger than before." He said patting my back. I smile sadly and move away. "I just wish I could see it. I miss home."

"You can sometime in the future maybe." Dream responded as he looked at my leg. "Lets get that fixed up." He took his mask off and set it on the crafting table, afterwards cleaning my wound and wrapping it up.

"Stop this. Why are you so nice when you just took me away from my brother. You just tried to kill us, stop being so nice to me" I wiped my tears looking him in the eye.

"Y/N, Tommy is a bad influence. He's changing you, making you think I'm an actual bad guy. I had to get him away from everyone, so he'd stop telling those lies. You were too affected by it that you to, changed. I'm just trying to protect you." Dream said

"He's not lying though. He's been saying the truth about you, you're the one who changed. You wouldn't have brought me here, wouldn't have took me from my family, hell you wouldn't take me from my home when Tubbo exiled Tommy and I." I spoke quietly

"Y/N, think for a moment. It's just you and Tommy that hate me, Tommy changed you and everyone realized it. They didn't want to get lied to as well so they took away the problem. Please you have to believe me, I'm doing all of this so Tommy doesn't continue his lies and affects you more." I mean what Dream said does kind of make sense. But is that really that bad to get rid of the two of us.

"Dream..I want to believe you but it just doesn't seem right. If what your saying is true then why wouldn't they just exile Tommy. Why was I forced to go as well and why hurt me like you have."

"Look I know I'm confusing you by blowing up your things and swinging my axe at you but I'm just scared. I don't want to turn my back and you stab me because of what you think of me. I was doing that for my protection. Also so more in the future you wouldn't feel guilt for hurting me." He placed a hand on my head.

"Can you please leave now. I need time to think." I asked looking at my legs.

"Of course. I'll be back tomorrow." He smiled as he picked up his mask, putting it back on, and walked out.