Chapter 6

A/N: I hope you are enjoy the story... ]

_______________________________________

[At Kyoko's Cafe]

Today, at kyoko's Cafe with Kiyoshi Ryū, Iijima Akarin and Kasuragi Rin.

Ryū: "Dont you wanna visit him, Akarin?"

Akarin: "Of course I will, he is my bestfriend. I will visit him  with Takuya and his friend."

Ryū: "They're also your friends."

Akarin: "Of course I know, they're also my friends."

[ Akarin is being proud of himself ]

Akarin: "Anyway, I will be going now. So bye, see you tomorrow...!"

Ryū: "Bye..."

Akarin goes out of the cafe

Rin: "By the way, Ryū where  is Aki...?"

Ryū: "He is...at Orpheus base or should I called main base. He is also with his twin brother."

Rin: "Also Ryū...Did Suzu will come at our fight or is he  continued his school life.. and is can I see his school uniform or anything did you know?"

Ryū: "Actually, he will not be there but I once came to his school because Akarin invited me to show me his new friend and he's wore a girls' school uniform. He said he was like that because of his sister."

Rin: "I want to see it."

Natsumi: / goes out of kitchen because her work is done. "Rin, do you want to see it..?"

Rin: "Do you the photos?"

Natsumi: "Yes,I do."
/ Show Rin a photo

Rin: "They really do looks alike

Rin: "They really do looks alike. Are they sibling?"

Natsumi: "Yes, they are sibling. The right ones is his sister, Kira. "

Rin: "Kira...Aren't that Akarin's nicknames."

Natsumi: "Yes, but Akarin only use that name for her member while she gone"

Rin: "When is she back?"

Natsumi: "At Festival"

Rin: " Also, who is on the left ones?"

Ryū: " That is his brother. Because he is  more alike with Suzu. But you him she/he. He don't about that. His/Her name is Yuzuran aka. Yuzu."

Rin: " How can I differentiate themselves?"

Ryū: " By their eyes and hair. Yuzuran has pink eyes and her hair is long , Suzuran has purple eyes and his hair is short and lastly Kiraran has purple eyes too but her hair is long."