Chapter 5

Disclaimer:i do not own the images and the characters of fairy tail and danmachi.

Short chapter

Magnolia (before the natsu's transportation in danmachi)

POV:3rd person

Night shown up in the sky and the sun sets on the horizon to bring light on the other side.

With people enjoying with their friends and families to celebrate their victories.
Workers invite their fellow workers to get drunk and the others are telling their childrens how fairy tail defeated the alvarez empire and the most dangerous villain in the world the apocalypse dragon acnologia.

As celebration goes,there is a certain person who was worried for the salmon haired boy who didn't come in the night before the celebration.

A girl has brown eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair that is tied into pony-tail.(sorry for being a dumb author who can't describe clothes)

She keeps thinking of the salmon haired boy who didn't come in the guild for the celebration and was worried for him that she think 'is he alright?did he train too much that he exhaust his magic power?'that was she had thought and it does make sense

knowing him for long,she already know that he will tiring himself till he can't get up and she sighed that it will happen

'I was worried for nothing,that idiot will tired himself out anyway, I'll just eat my sweet cake then find that idiot to bring him back to his house' said lucy in thought and continued eating her sweet cake

A few moments later

After she finished,she goes out in the guild to find natsu in his training field.

15 minutes of walking to the training field,she sees the destruction that happened here and sighed helplessly already know that natsu would never care of holding back especially in training.

"Natsu!!!!! It's time to go back, it's night already and you have to eat dinner or gray will eat all the meat that mirajane cooked for you!!!"

Shouted lucy with her hands each sides of her mouth to make the sound louder echoed in the field but there is no trace of voice of natsu in the field.

"Natsu!!!!if you don't get up now,you won't be on the sss class mission that master will give us tomorrow!

There is still no voice of natsu in the field and she walked to the training field to find him.

5 minutes of searching for the boy, he's not in the training field and lucy realized that.then she headed to natsu's home.

Few later,she arrives on his home and it's almost night time,she knocked the door.

*Knock knock*

"Natsu,are you there?

Said lucy waiting for natsu to respond but all she gets is silence.

*Knock knock*

"Natsu,you still not have dinner yet,and your dinner will get cold if you don't wake up now."

Silence.

Having enough of the silent treatment, she opened the door with 'pardon the intrusion' and she see darkness in the room with no signs of life,she checks the bedroom but he's not there.

Having a bad feeling,she runs back to the training field checking some traces of natsu could be found.

After of pointless search,she noticed a cave in the side and she headed towards it thinking that natsu is in there.

After she arrived in the cave,she goes in to search for natsu.

Moments of walking in the path to the deep cave,she had a bad feeling that there is something happened to natsu and couldn't help but be nervous and worried for him.

"Please,let these be a dream,i hope nothing happened to him."

3 minutes of walking,she sees a small ancient drawings on the rocks and the middle of it was an empty circle,she was confused that there is an old relic on this cave but that was a moment when she sees a certain scarf in ground

She widen her eyes and quickly pick up the scarf on her hands trembling

"No...no......no...this can't be!

She then hurriedly headed to the guild to inform others of what happened to natsu unoticed to her,there are tears down on her cheeks but she didn't care due to the pain of her chest that natsu is gone

And that's all for now cause i have less energy to write this story anymore cause of lack of motivation, imagination and English words to write

And this story is not dead, I'm just lacking of English word to write because I'm not good in English and i have to study more English word in college this month,yeah I'll be have less time to think whether should i continue or not but let's hope i gain my passion for writing this story.

That's all thank you and see ya next chapter......i guess