chapter 4

Sorry for the wait guys I'd just busy ony studies so i only got short time to write the chapters,and sorry for the wait here's the chapter you wait for

And sorry for the grammars

3rd pov

Another normal day in orario,people who buys food,clothes etc.others are going in dungeon to make money.As for our fire dragon slayer mage is on a center with mass broken stone building in sides meditating creating heat vapor,as natsu release a little of his magic power,the magic aura forms into a fire dragon with it's eyes glowing red,natsu's hands was getting a red markings and his face have red scale markings.natsu exhales and suppress his power and the magic aura and the red markings are gone.he open his eyes and he think about his progress on his training.

he open his eyes and he think about his progress on his training

(A/N:This is the markings,cause i can't find any😅😅😅)

Natsu:a little more training and meditating i will have fire drive,just like sting and rogue's light and shadow drive.

He stands up and he headed towards the guild.

(Timeskip by natsu running as erza chases him with a sword on her hand)

As he arrived the guild,he see eina doing some paperwork,he walk towards her.

Natsu:ohayo!eina.

Eina heard natsu's voice and she yelp and see natsu walking towards her.

Eina:mou,natsu,don't scare me like that!*pouts*

Natsu:hahahahaha,sorry about that.*scratching his head*

Eina(sigh):so what's bring you here?

Natsu:just wanna tell you that i'll be heading to the dungeon since me and bell you're our advisor.

Eina:I'd see,then be careful out there.

Natsu:yeah,so I'll be going then.see ya eina!*running to the dungeon*

Eina sighed and continues her paperwork

(Timeskip by hestia leaning on natsu's right side and bell on his left side and natsu in the middle sleeping together in the tree)

BOOM!!!!!

Explosion on 14 floor dungeon,with natsu attacking a bunch of fire breathing wolves and rabbits holding a small wooden axe,few fire breathing wolves fires flame on natsu but natsu just eating them away,punching a one wolf was blasted on the few groups of wolves creating a gas tank size explosion.the groups of rabbits charged at natsu to slice him,natsu dodge their slash each and he lit his both hands on fire

Natsu:fire dragon wing attack!