Doing the right thing

Garp watched the smoking battlefield with an intense gaze. Bodies were scattered all over the bloody battlefield. The whitebeard commanders cheered in joy as Ace had just escaped from the execution platform. Garp too was overhoyed as his grandson finally escaped with the help of his other brothers, Luffy and Sabo

     However Garp knew they were not going to get far as the three admirals along with sengoku rushed to block Ace and Luffy and Sabo's path. Garp's hand twitched as he was contemplating if he should give them back their weapons. He contemplating in his mind if he should fufill his duty or if he should help his family. He crossed his arms as he sat on one of the three thrones. He drummed his fingers over the other as he grit his teeth. Then he thought to himself "You know what f*uck my job and the marines, my f*ucking family is way more important besides the world governmwnt is corrupted anyway. He mustered all of his courage as he screamed at his three grandsons " BRATS! Listen closely 'cause i am only gonna say this once! Use your powers and protect those you honour and love whatever you do dont look back!"

      The brothers had a confused look on their face which soon morphed into one of shock as they never thought that they would ever see those weapons ever again. In garp's hand, there was a rifle, a sword and a smoking pipe? Both marines and pirates alike look confused . Were those ordinary weapons suppose to change the tide of this war?