You Knew

Hi everyone I am so thankful that you guys are enjoying this story I hope you are doing amazing but anyway let's get straight into the shout outs! Thanks to Sora_Dora, MrsLGBTQ, alchemy_keely, Sucker4Soraxx and Pwoggersinnit. Now that that's done into the chapter!

(Sora POV) "What a cute stow away" I heard Jaxx say. "J-jaxx I can explain I promise." I stuttered. "Sora I'm a professional criminal my entire job is based off of not getting followed or I would be in jail right now so I think I can tell if my adorable yet annoying boyfriend is in the same room as me" Jaxx said. I sighed I new he was gonna send me back to our beautiful yet now lonely house. "Jaxx please don't send me back I don't wanna live alone again especially when I could be sleeping with you" I begged while trying to give him puppy dog eyes. "Come on Sora at least give me a chance to say no you know I can't say no when you look this cute"Jaxx replied. I laughed "so I can stay with you?" I said. "Well I guess" said Jaxx. We went and sat on the couch I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep. 

The next morning  

(Sora POV still) I woke up in Jaxx's arms , it was so peaceful and calm I knew I had to get up even though I really didn't want to. I went into the room to get changed but when I came out Jaxx was no longer on the couch. Where did he go? I thought, "Jaxx" I called no response until a figure came up from behind me and pinned me to the wall. "Jaxx?" I questioned "yes love" Jaxx replied. I started to stutter what was happening  "J-jaxx w-w-what ar-are you d-doing" I questioned. "Well I'm a criminal Sora sometimes I have to be a little naughty" he smirked (I put the mature settings on for a reason people). Jaxx slowly started moving closer to me before he gently bit my neck, I moaned "you like that don't you" said Jaxx. Things continued to get more heated in that room and they received several noise complaints. (AND I'M JUST GONNA SWITCH TO THE NEXT DAY BEFORE I DISTURB MYSELF TO MUCH BUT I THINK YOU GET THE POINT)  

Next day 

(Sora POV)They both woke up in Jaxx's bed "my legs hurt" I groaned. "I bet you still enjoyed it though" Jaxx said "Fine Fine I enjoyed it but can we actually be productive today " I said. "OK I have to steal something from a museum today anyway or else I'll get fired" Jaxx said, "and I'm coming with you" I stated confidently. "Sora you may have came here but that doesn't mean I'm letting you put your life on the line to help me do my job" Jaxx said. "Plus you don't even have the proper training" Jaxx said. "I can just follow after what you do" I said. "Fine, we leave in an hour pack your stuff this isn't gonna be easy" said Jaxx. 

Come back Tomorrow for the CRIMINAL SORAXX CHAPTER!!! Thank you again I love all the support you guys are giving and I hope you are doing amazing<3 

Bye LUVS!!